22 . Friend Request

It was the time when FB was taking an huge hit in the college . Most of the friendship , love , flirting etc went in FB. Even I was not an exception. On that day with tea in my one hand and biscuits on my right hand I was busy watching 'How I Met Your Mother' . It was the season finale were Ted's gonna propose Robin . It was such an intense situation . " Can I borrow your laptop?" said Elaiarasan.  It pissed me off like anything and I shouted him off . It made me so angry . Eventually after sometime he got laptop from someone else . I was still mad at him . He after a while asked me " how to use this facebook?" . I replied " just use it you'll come to know" . He did something in his laptop for sometime before seniors called him .

I saw the laptop and immediately looked Shiv . Shiv was already looking at me . Its on we told ourselves . We both sat before the laptop and gave friend request to all our college girls including seniors and also gave like too their profile pictures . After the act we went to our kool mode and went on our business . Suddenly Abinandh came to our room and asked for snacks.  I didnt have any at that time so replief him no . He then went towards Elaiarasan's bed and asked "Who is using this laptop?" . Shiv  replied "Elai is using it" . So Abinandh went .

After about 20 minutes Elaiarasan came with a smiling face and acted like a kid . It  all turned upside down and he was shell shocked on seeing his laptop . He asked us who used his laptop . We too acted as if we were surprised and said that no one used it . Elaiarasan then asked "did anyone came to room?" . Shiv looked at me and winked . So I said "Abinandh came and asked who is using the laptop" . It was enough to trigger Elaiarasan and he went rushing to Abinandh's room . After some 10 minutes Hari came rushing to our room calling our names . Even before he began to say anything Elaiarasan came to room very ferociously with a torn shirt . And Abinandh too came to our room and marched towards Elaiarasan shouting "You filthy little pig ". Elaiarasan came and got hold of Abinandh's shirt and began to fight . It all happened within seconds for us to prevent it . So myself and Shiv seperated them and the security and other hostelmates came to seperate them . Abinandh with a torn shirt was taken back to his room . To be frank Abinandh would have hurted him so bad hadnt we interrupted  .Elaiarasan was bleeding due to scratches by Abinandh . Hari on seeing this was hiding under his bed . Shiv asked Elai "What happened?". Elaiarasan then explained that Abinandh had sent friend request to all girls and also liked their photos.  I looked at Shiv and he was starting to laugh. To neutralize the situation and also to fit my laugh into the scenerio I asked "Dude be happy for it . Anyway whats the problem in it?" . Elaiarasan then said that seniors already sent some messages using bad words for liking their photos and wanted to me to meet Henry . Now I couldn't control my laugher on hearing this so I excused myself and went out of the room . Shiv soon followed me and we laughed like mad people . We gave a thought whether to reveal him that it was us who sent friend request , but later decided against it . Afterall its what true friends do . Give you moments to remember throughout  your life .