27 . Stoned?

With just 10 days for our exams , students started to return from their study holidays. I was the first to return to my room . I did it purposeful because I need some alone time to read important topics . Harish was also there and he was aiming for some honours . Therewere only about 10 to 15 of us . It felt awkward once we step out of our room .

Harish and myself decided to have some tea by 11pm in order to stay awake . But unfortunately the bakery on that day closed early . So we went back to our room and began to chat . While speaking I enquired Harish about his new friends . Yes Harish decided to build his circle and so he got close with some popular boys . I was not their type and so I didnt get close . I had my very own small circle . Harish praised them on their easy approach on life as they dont stress life like most of us do . Infact some of them decided to study only one out of the three subjects as they know they couldnt clear all in a single attempt . Sounds crazy but it works and some processors suggest the same .

"They will be having something to eat" said Harish. I gave a thought and just nodded my head to say him go and get some . He went and returned with some food . He brought some soft drinks too . We first ate the chips and biscuits . Then I went for the soft drinks and emptied it myself .

"You drank it all by yourself" asked Harish. I replied "Yes , sorry I was too thirsty ". For some reasons unknown he laughed heavily . I was wondering why , but couldnt guess it at all . Then Harish 's gang came and they started laughing at me after hearing I finished the soft drink myself .

After sometime I felt so sleepy and I reached my bed only with great difficulty as I was so drowzy . Harish came near me and whispered "It'll all be fine in the morning " .

Throughout the entire night I didnt have a good sleep . I was constantly disturbed by some unknown reasons and at times I felt like I'm awake . One second I was on floor and the other second I was walking .

Atlast I woke up unusually late by 9am and there was Jagan near me . Now I dont know how on earth did Jagan end up here . I know I had a disturbed sleep and unusual dream last night , but still I have no reason for Jagan . So I left him out and while returning the security saw me . I casually waved my hand to him , but he asked me to stop and came towards me .

"Dont repeat this in future . I didnt report it only because I know you as a good person" said the security . I was totally confused and asked "What did I do?" . Security just refused to say anything and went . I couldnt get anything , first Jagan in my room , now security saying things which I could not understand.

After thinking for sometime I rushed to Harish's room