Chapter 21

The three of us ended up arriving at Alexzandre's house at about 5:30 PM. He had a luxurious house and clearly his family had some money. There were marble, granite, and quartz tile, as well as structures, throughout his huge home. There were crystal decorations everywhere and the only metal I saw was shiny chrome.

"Wow...hey...um...Alexander, this is your house?!" I asked, stuttering and tripping over his name.

"Yea. It is," he answered.

"Alexzander. It's so fancy...and big," I countered.

"It's nothing special really. And Andrew, it's pronounced, Al-Ex-Zah-n-Dre. Alexzandre," he snapped.

"Alexzander?"

"No," he said to me with a frown.

"Fine..." I said, pausing for a moment.

"Can I call you...Andre?" I asked?

"Andre? How'd you come up with that?" he questioned.

"Well," I started to explain.

Connor interrupted saying, "I actually can't hang out right now. I have to go home. See ya."

With that, Connor bolted out of Alexzandre's house.

"Andre..." he said chuckling.

"What? Do you not like?" I asked.

"Nah. I think it's kinda cute. Go right ahead and call me it," he assured me.

I blushed and blurted out, "What?"

"Never mind. Let's go into my room. We can play some Xbox or something," he said, changing the subject.

Andre walked me to his room. It was huge. His TV was enormous. It had to be at least a 90 inch TV. It was ridiculously big.

"Andre, your TV is massive..." I said to him in awe.

He chuckled and responded, "I actually think it's too big, at least for playing Xbox."

As I stood there gazing at his TV, Andre walked over to the shelf underneath the TV.

"Captain?...ANDREW?" he called me.

"Whoa? What?!" I said, snapping back to reality.

Andre shoved a controller in my face and said, "Are you going to play, or what?!"

"Yea."

I took the controller from him and we walked over, sitting down next to each other, on the white couch that rested on the floor a few feet away from the TV.

We played various games, such as Minecraft and Call of Duty, for at least an hour before Andre stopped us and asked me something.

"So what's the deal with you and Connor?" he asked.

"WHAT?! Nothing! There's no deal between us or anything!" I lied.

"Dont gimme that crap. I've heard all the rumors. And, it's pretty obvious that you just lied to me anyway," he said to me, continuing to press me for answers.

"Well basically, Connor confessed that he likes me more than just as a friend. He asked me out on a date, and I said yes. I dont know if I really like him or what I'm feeling, or why, or how. I'm just really confused."

"Hmm..." he said.

"What?" I blurted out.

"Do you like him?" Andre questioned.

"Well..."

"Do you. Like him." Andre questioned with a more assertive tone.

"Okay. He is really sweet and all, but hes my best friend...Sure he is cute, but I dont think I like him like that...I dont want to upset or hurt him either or let him down...I dont really know what to do." I confessed.