Chapter 22

"Andrew."

"Whawhasuf..." I mumbled.

"Andrew," Andre called again.

"What..." I mumbled at him.

"It's time to wake up Captain," he told me.

"Ugh...Five more minutes," I whined.

Andre jumped on top of me and started shaking me. He said to me, "No! It's time to wake up now silly."

"Fine!! Get off of me!" I snapped at him.

Andre climbed off of me and proceeded to say to say, "So I picked out a really cute outfit for you. It's all Adidas."

"Um ok. Thanks," I awkwardly said to Andre as I got out of his bed.

"So, since you came up with a cute nickname for me, I thought I'd do the same for you," he began to explain to me.

"Ok. And did you come up with anything yet??" I asked.

"Yea."

"What?"

"I was thinking 'Drew.' Can I call you that, Captain?" he asked me.

"Well, it's technically 'Acting-Captain,' but sure I guess. You can call me that," I reluctantly agreed for him.

"Sounds good, 'Acting-Captain' Drew," he said to me, imitating my voice in a mocking way.

"So I picked out an all royal blue Adidas outfit for you. It's got everything from socks to a hoodie, though I dont think you'll need it," Andre started to explain.

"What about underwear?" I snarkly asked him.

"Well youve got four choices for that. One, you could wear something of mine. Two, you can wear your sweaty gross pair from yesterday. Three, you could wear whatever your mom put in your bag that has your soccer and school stuff in it. And lastly, you could freeball all day until the soccer game," he explained to me all my options.

"Oh and I forgot to mention that someone did go and get your stuff from your house for you," he added.

"Thanks, Andre. And I think I'll just freeball it until the game," I thanked him and decided what I was going to do.

He handed me the outfit he chose for me. I proceeded to strip down and put on his clothes. Despite Andre being about three inches or so shorter than me, his clothes still fit me pretty well.

"Thanks for sharing your clothes with me Andre. I'll make sure to bring them back to you on Thursday," I thanked him.

He giggled and said to me, "Don't sweat it Drew, it's no big deal. You can keep them," he told me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"LOL, dude. Yea. Of course. I can honestly just buy a new outfit anyway."

I walked over to the giant mirror in Andre's room and checked myself out in the mirror.

Sinclair...11...I read to myself.

"Wait a second...Andre, this shirt has your name on it?!" I shouted out confused.

"Yea. It's one of my old soccer uniforms. It looks really cute on you," he said, blushing.

"Are you sure I should be and can wear this. And are you sure I can keep it?!" I frantically asked him.

"Yea. I want you to have it. I also want you to wear it," he casually answered.

"Fine. If you say so," I replied.

"Drew, you better brush your teeth and grab your stuff, cause we need to get goin'," Andre scolded at me.

"Yea, yea, whatever."

Testing My FeelingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara