School life

Reading someone's thoughts

Y/N's pov

I woke up and looked around the room, for some reason i had woken up in the middle of the night, rubbing my head i laid it back down on my pillow in an attempt to go to sleep.

The floor board creaked making me look over in the direction of where it came from. I activated my semblance and listen in.

?: Shit, i didn't wake them did i?

It sounded like Raven, she came closer to my bed and tapped my shoulder and whispered

Raven: Y/N, you awake?

Me: Yeah

She moved my covers and climbed into bed with me. I went to say something but she put a finger to my lips

Raven: Just shut up and go to sleep

Obliging i closed my eyes as she pulled the covers back over us. I shifted over so that i was facing her.

Raven scooted in closer to me for some reason but i wasn't going to complain. I drapped my arm over her and she let out a sigh of content.

Me: Any reason you're doing this?

Raven: Didn't i tell you to shut up?

Me: Isn't this my bed?

Raven: You know what? Fine

She moved and sat up, Raven went to gwt off the bed but i wrapped my arm aroumd her waist and pulled her close to me.

She chuckled and i just rested my head on top of hers. I pulled the covers back over us and she settled in

Raven: The others are going to question why we're like this

Me: Allow me to quote you "Just shut up and go to sleep"

Timeskip

I woke up to the sound of a picture being taken, opening my eyes i saw Summer standing there with her scroll.

When our eyes met she froze and begsn sweating nervously.

Summer:...I'll delete them

Me: Send them to me

Summer: Wait why?

Me: I can use it against her

Summer nodded and sent it to me. She went to wake up Qrow when Raven began waking up herself.

She opened up her eyes and looked up to me, smiling she moved up before kissing me on the cheek.

Raven: Morning

Me: Morn-

A loud whistle was blown cutting me off, we cringed before a thump was heard. The whistle stopped and someone groaned in pain.

Looking over i saw Qrow laying on the floor and Summer standing near him with a whistle in her hand.

Raven got out my bed and i did the same before moving around the room, grabbing mine and Qrow's school clothes i wemt over to him before dragging him into the bathroom to get changed.

Qrow: Hey! What are doing?!

Me: Letting the girls get changed

Qrow: Oh... right

Getting changed i looked to see Qrow still laying on the floor, i buttoned up my shirt before kicking him in the side.

He groaned before getting up and holding his head, he crawled over to the toilet before throwing up.

I turned away and put on the rest of my clothes while holding my nose to block oy the smell.

Me: How much did you drink?

Qrow: Enough...

Raven: You can cone out now!

Opening the door i saw Summer who still had her hood on and Raven who, to me, looked beautiful.

Eventually Qrow came out the bathroom and we headed off to class. Walking through the halls I was next to Raven while Summer and Qrow where infront of us.

We eventually got to class and sat near the front. I didn't really listen to much of what the teacher was talking about.

Something about being good person, how you should put others before yourself as a huntsman. No loyalty to a certain kingdom although that's biased since we're taught to protect here.

I noticed Kali and her team sitting in another row, to be honest she didn't look very happy with her team.

There was a tall buff cat faunas who seemed to not like buttoning up his shirt, a guy with tanned skin, blonde hair and blue eyes who didn't look like huntsman material and John... he's kinda plain.

Teacher: Now would... Mr L/N and Mr Rayner go and collect their weapons please

We got up and left the room before changing and grabbing our weapons. Walking back in we were placed opposite eachother by ten paces.

Teacher: This will be a simple practice spar, once your aura hits the red you'll be out

He drew his katana from it's sheathe and i split my staff into it's twin revolver mode.

Teacher: Begin

He hopped back and John charged at me, activating my semblance i dodged an attack from him and fired, he got hit a couple times but it didn't do much.

I made my staff whole and blocked an attack, he tried to punch me but i caught it before head butting him making him stumble back.

John staggered before shaking his head, he grew an angered expression before lighting ran down him.

John: I'll use my semblance and over power him!

He rushed my with increased speed, i ducked beneath an attack and slammed him in stomach making him smirk.

John: The harder you hit me the stronger i get!

Oh so that's how it works. Spliting my staff i blocked a slash before hitting him with the barrel of my gun, i've just got to do quick and light attacks.

John growled before slashing downwards, i jumped back before the floor splintered as lightning trailed from his slash.

Rushing forward i flipped my revolvers so i was holding the barrels and pistol whipped the sides of his head.

This dazed him so i struck him in the neck before elbowing his stomach, i glanced over to the board to see that he was teetering on the edge of the red of his aura.

I flipped my pistols around before shooting him a few times lowering his aura into the red.

Teacher: Mr L/N is the winner.

I sheathed my pistols before offering John a hand, he deactivated his semblance before getting up on his own amd walking away angry.

Me: Holy shit i won

Summer: LANGUAGE!

(Lemme know what you think)