Second Time Around

(A/N So i'm making it that faunas pregnancy are shorter because why not)

Sitting in the living room, i was holding Yang as she squirmed slightly. She reached up so i held out my finger which she grabbed and pulled.

Kali walked into the room with a hand over her stomach as she walked over to us.

Yang reached for Kali so she cane closer and picked her up... I see how it is.

Kali: You know Yang... soon you're going to be a big sister

Me:... Are you serious?

She nodded which made me sit up and wrap my arms around the both of them.

Even if it's only been a month since Raven left i think i've moved on... sure i miss her but i don't feel the same as i used to.

I don't feel like how i do with Kali, but i can't believe it!

Me: This is great

Kali: Are you okay with this...?

Me: You won't leave me right?

Kali: Of course not

Me: Then i'm okay...

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N becoming over protective again)

Raven's pov

Four months... It had been too long since i've seem Yang or Y/N. I wonder how she looks now.

I flew towards our house before landing outside Yang's window, it was open so i went in and saw Yang sitting in her crib

She turned to me as i came over, tears came to my eyes as i picked up Yang.

Raven: Hey Yang...

Hearing footsteps come closer i placed Yang back down and turned into a Raven before flying out the window.

I landed on a tree branch and saw Kali walk into Yang room... her stomach was enlarged by a good amount.

She kneeled down next to Yang, she reached her arms out to her and Kali held her hands gently in her own

Yang: M...M-Mama...

No... she's... i'm her mother though. Kali gasped before smiling brightly and leaning forward, she kissed her forehead making Yang giggle.

Y/N's pov

I walked into Yang's room to see Kali smiling brightly for some reason, she looked to me before Yang pointed to her

Yang: Mama...

She... she spoke! I walked over to Yang before picking her up and booping her noise

Me: Yeah... she's your mother. I'm your dad, can you say that?

Yang: ...Dada

I smiled even wider which seemed to make Yang happy, Kali looked to me so i grapped her hand and squeezed it.

There was a rustle in a tree and i saw a bird fly out of it quickly.

Kali: Did you mean that...?

Me: You may not be her biological mother but you've been there to help raise her.

We walked into the living room ehile i held Yang, sitting on the sofa i lated my head on her shoulder as Yang reached towards Kali.

Me: Not be rude but...

Kali: Before you finish that sentence it's because faunas pregnancies are shorter

Me: Ohh... that's why.

On the table i spotted five spelling blocks that spelt out "Blake"... i like that name

Timeskip

I was wincing as my hand was being held tightly, Yang was being taken care of by Summer.

Kali was following a breathing pattern they told her to follow as she gave birth.

Doctor: She's crowning

Wait she? I didn't know that we were having a girl-

Me: Ow!

I know i shouldn't be in pain but Kali asked for pain killers so i'm the only one in pain luckily.

After a bit Kali began panting as i heard crying, they cut the babies umbilical cord before wrapping her in a towel and giving her to Kali.

She had amber eyes and a small amouth of black hair alomg with a pair of cat faunas ears.

Me: She's perfect... like you Kali

I rested my head on her shoulder and Kali rested her's on mine.

Kali: What do we call her?

Me: How about Blake?

Kali: I like that name... Blake

Timeskip brought to you by Baby Yang hugging baby Blake

We came home and Summer left shortly, Yang looked to us and when we came over to her with Blake she looked to her curious.

Yang touched her ears which made Blake squirm but in the end Yang hugged Blake which was too adorable.

Me: Yang this is your little sister Blake

Yang: B... Bake...

Kali: Not Bake, Blake

Yang: Bake

I need to know that Kali won't leave me... not like Raven did. Kali put her hand on my shoulder and i placed mine over hers.

Now we're a proper family and i know... i know she won't leave me. I picked up Yang and Kali picked up Blake which made Yang reach for her.

Yang: Bake!

Me: You can see Blake later Yang, she has to go to sleep okay?

She began getting upset and kept reaching for Blake, we relented and brought them closer together

Yang hugged her again and we looked to eachother awkwardly. It's nice she's attached but... this is going to be difficult.

(Lemme know what you think)