The Start Of Our New Life (lemon)

(A/N sorry for the large timeskip but i couldn't think of how to fill the time also yes the title is accurate)

This was it! Today the two biggest things of my life will happen! Well hopefully two, if Raven says no than...

No! Of course she won't say no! We love eachother so of course she'd say yes! I mean if i spent all this money for nothing then well shit.

Looking around our dorm room i saw only Raven sitting on her bed, i saw that the door was open my a tiny amount but that shouldn't matter right?

I walked over to Raven and sat down next to her as she read a book, i rested my head on her shoulder and she patted my head before returning to her book.

Me: What you reading?

Raven: Something interesting

Me: Like "I have no mouth but i must scream"?

Raven: What's that?

Me: Probably the best book i've read

Raven: You don't read alot of books though

Me: That's because i've got you to look at

She giggled before putting her book down and resting her head ontop of mine. Wrapping my arm around her waist i pulled her down to the bed and closer to me.

Me: Can't believe we're graduating today

Raven: I can't believe we've been dating for four and a half years

Me: Oh yeah we have

I took in a deep breath before sitting up and digging into my pocket i grabbed a small velvet box and hid it at my side.

Raven got up and looked to me confused at why i got up, turning to her i showed her the box before opening it.

Inside was a ring that had such expensive gems that you'd be in debt for years if you didn't save up as long as i did

Me: Wanna get married?

She looked at me shocked before turning her head away, she sniffled before giggling.

Raven: C-Couldn't you h-have been more romatic...?

Raven turned to me as tears poked at the corners of her eyes and a huge smile on her face

Me: D-Does this mean?

Raven: YES!

She lunged at me and wrapped her arms around me before we shared a passionate kiss.

The door burst opened to reveal Summer and Qrow who were cheering for us, we pulled apart and looked at them embarrassed.

They were still cheering for us before we turned back to eachother and chuckled while looking into eachothers eyes. We kissed again before pulling back and pressing our foreheads together.

Me: I love you

Raven: I love you too

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Raven showing off her new ring to a heartbroken Kali)

Standing infront of a house in patch i held Raven's hand in my own. It was a large two story house that was now ours.

Walking inside Raven was in awe which brought a smile to my face, she looked to me before pecking my lips.

Me: How is it?

Raven: It's more than i could ask for. How did you afford all this?

Me: I had a great motivator