One For The Road

(A/N I'm writing this chapter during a car ride and my fingers are cold)

Y/N's pov

I was sat in the living room with Kali sitting next to me and Yang and Blake sitting across from us.

We had just told her the news that she and Yang weren't fully related so she was still trying to process that.

Yang rubbed her back in an effort to comfort her, once she realises that they hold the same relationship she should calm down.

She took in a deep breath before she let it out and we payed attention to her.

Blake: Thanks for telling me

Kali: We felt that it was about time for the both of you to know

Blake: Dad you still see Raven?

Me: She was forced to leave by your uncle Qrow and we just only found that out. So we thought that she deserved a second chance.

Yang: A second chance at what?

Kali: It's... complicated.

Yang stopped rubbing Blake's back as her ears perked back up, a small smile grew onto her face before she placed her hand on Yang's shoulder.

Blake: This doesn't change anything right?

Yang: Of course not... Bake

Blake's ears dropped as the smile disappeared while Yang grew a teasing look on her face.

Blake: Really? That old nickname?

Yang: You love it

Blake: About as much as you love getting your hair cut.

I smiled seeing them tease and bicker with eachother like normal, so did Kali as she leaned against my arm.

Me: You know... the first time Kali tried to cut your hair you broke the scissors

Kali: And when i tried to cut Blake's hair, well...

Flashback start

Yang: Don't do it!

Yang hugged Blake as i held a pair of scissors, trying to get closer Yang hid Blake's head out of view

Me: We do have to trim her hair

Yang: But Bake's hair

Kali: It won't all be gone, just a timy amount so it can grow longer

Yang: No! She's staying like this! I don't wamt her to grow up!

Flashback end

Yang sunk into the sofa as she hid her face in her hands due to her embarrassment.

Blake: Is that what she really said?

Yang: Shut up... you were cute okay?

Blake: Oh, 'were cute' I see how it is

Yang quickly shot up when Blake turned away pouting slightly.

Yang: No no no, you're still cute! Please don't ignore me, you're still my cute baby sister!

Blake relented when Yang hugged her from behind, she tapped one of Yang's arms although that didn't loosen her grip.

It seems that there was nothing to worry about, they're still the girls we raised and watch grow up as we did.

Timeskip

Qrow: You wanted me here?

Me: Yeah just give me a moment

I brought out my scroll and sent a message to Raven for her to come over.

Waiting for a couple seconds a red portal opened up next to me and Kali before Raven stepped out.

Qrow: R-Raven?! Did you-

Raven: Save it Qrow... I told them everything

Qrow: Look you have to understand, she went to Beacon and intended to leave anyway!

Raven: So did you, but we both got complacent

I went over to Qrow and placed a hand on his shoulder, this seemed to calm him but i quickly punched him in the face making him stumble onto the floor.

Me: You left Yang without a mother, if it wasn't for Kali who knows what would have happened

Qrow: But it all worked out for you

Me: It doesn't matter if it worked out or not! Don't you realise that what you did was horrible! Raven's your sister damnit and you used her because you were too lazy to do your job!

Kali: On one hand i'm happy since i got to have a family with Y/N however on the other hand i'm appalled, disgusted and i never want to see you near me or my family again.

Qrow let out a breath before nodding, walking out the house he turned into Crow before flying away.

I turned to Kali and Raven who looked relieved like i was that it was all over.

Closing the door i turned before feeling a pair of arms wrap around me, upon closer inspection it was Raven so i hugged back.

Raven: Thank you for all of this

Me: I'm not the only one to thank y'know

She nodded before going over to Kali, they hugged making Kali chuckle to herself.

They seperated and Raven drew her sword, she seemed hesitant to leave so i went over to her.

Me: You okay?

She turned to me before sighing and dawning a sad smile.

Raven: Can I have one for the road?

Kali nodded so i did too, we kissed briefly before seperating. It was short but sweet enough to know that it ment something.

She used her semblance and opened up a portal before stepping through. The portal disappeared as i turned to Kali

Me: What were you laughing about earlier?

Kali: I was just thinking how much you were loving seeing some girl on girl time~

Me: You just hugged

Kali: And you...

She came over to me with a playful smile before booping my nose

Kali: Watched

Me: Give me a break...

(Lemme know what you think)