Growing Up Differently

It's... strange to be a father. I don't really know who they are yet they know who i am.

Trying to be their dad is weird but i try, whether or not i'm good at it is debatable.

?: Daddy!

I turned my head to see Blake, she was running towards me as Yang ran behind her, her eyes were red and her hair was glowing brightly.

Me: Hey hey, what's going on?

Yang: Blake tried to cut my hair!

Blake: No i didn't! Yang's lying!

Crap... How do i handle this?

Me: Well why do you think Blake would try to cut your hair Yang?

Yang: Because she's jealous!

Blake: Am not!

Me: What she have to be jealous about?

Yang: That you like my hair more than hers!

Blake: No he doesn't!

I smiled before croiching down and placing a hand on each of their heads before gently ruffling them.

Me: I like both of your hair, they each suit you

Yang: Really?

Me: Of course. The two of you are perfect the way you are

They both smiled before hugging me, i hugged back but hold back a frown. These aren't my kids but they are...

Letting go they ran off to their bedroom before i got up, walking over to a sofa the front door opened revealing Kali with some bags.

I got up and went over to her before taking them which suprised her.

Kali: Oh Y/N, i didn't see you there

Me: Well i just wanted to help bring in the bags

Walking into the kitchen i placed the bags down, Kali came up behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder which brought my attention to her.

Kali: Have you... remembered anything?

Me: No, sorry but nothing's coming back.

Kali: It's okay, it'll happen eventually

A problem we've been hit with is what to do with our relationship. We act like everything is normal for Blake and Yang and maybe Kali but it's not.

No matter how i look at it, as i am now Kali isn't my wife, she fell in love with a different Y/N... not me

She moved her hand off my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my waist before resting her head on my back.

Kali: I was thinking that maybe tonight we could... sleep together again?

Me: Y-Yeah... i guess i've been too selfish.

Kali: We don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable

Me: No it's fine

I turned around and grabbed her hands in my own.

Me: I am technically your husband so it's normal right?

Kali: Right...

Timeskip

I sat on our bed awkwardly as Kali climbed under the covers, i joined her before she shuffled backwards and rested her back against my chest.

Slowly i wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on the top of her head.

Her faunas ears move so they aren't squished and we stay like this for abit until Kali speaks.

Kali: Thank you for this... I've been missing this

Me: No problem

She begins to turn around so i move my head and loosen the grip i had around her waist.

Kali: If you're up for it... we could try something else

Me: What is it?

She slowly leaned forward beforw gently pressing her lips against my own.

I stayed frozen not knowing what to do for a moment before mirroring her action.

Kali but more force into it aa i tried to repeat it but she gained dominance and climbed ontop of me.

She pulled away with pink cheeks and panted slightly as i stared at her confused.

Kali: I'm sorry but it's been to long since we i got to do that with you

She leaned down before doing it again, she grabbed my wrists and pressed my hands into her breasts as a blush exploded on my face.

I think i'm in for a long night.

Big Timeskip

Kali: I can't believe you two are going off to Signal!

Kali hugged Yang and Blake as they nervously hugged her back. It's evident that Kali didn't want then to go but they have to...

Me: Kali they need to catch the bullhead

Kali: But i don't want by babies to go!

I grabbed her shoulders and gently pulled her away as Yang and Blake looked to me thankful

Yang: Let's go while dad has mom held back Bake

Blake: I told you to stop calling me that!

They jogged off as Kali turned around and hugged me, i hugged back as i thought back to my moment's with them.

Sure i hadn't got my memories back but i did help raise them for eight years so i have a good amount.

I held back a few tears before a smile appeared on my face, they're my daughters and now they've gone and flown the coop.

I chuckled before pulling out the hug and wiping the tears from my eyes.

?: Y/N... Kali...

We turned to see a woman in black and red armour, she wore a grimm mask and had long black hair as well as a red embroidered head dress.

Kali: Raven? What are you doing here?

Wait that's Raven?!

Raven: I've come to... apologise and maybe... ask for a second chance

(You heard the Lady, second chance or nah. If you don't choose now then it'll happen in the future but it'll be more awkward and "Yanderish")

(Lemme know what you think)