Yang's Mother

Y/N's pov

Me: How's it been?

Raven: Lonely without you

Flashback start

I was sat at home with Kali when suddenly a portal appeared jnfront of us.

Raven walked out and took off her helmet, why was she here?

Me: Raven?

Raven: Listen... i know what i said but after seeing you... it's hurts more and more as the days pass

Kali: What are you saying?

Raven: I want to come to an agreement

Flashback end

I walked up to Raven and hugged her, instantly she hugged me back and rested her chin on my shoulder.

The agreement was that i would spend every other weekend with Raven as a couple and she would confront Qrow with us.

Raven: I missed you

Me: Me too

We separated from the hug before she leaned up and kissed me, Raven turned around and walked towards her tent with a sway to her hips.

I followed behind her and we made it inside her tent, going in i saw that it was nicely decorated but there was something that stood out.

There was a picture frame that held a picture of me holding a very, very young Yang while we both slept on a sofa...

Infront of it was my ring and her necklace, only now do i realise how hard it must have beem for her.

Suddenly Raven hugged me and i realised i was crying, wiping my tears i sat on her bed as she sat next to me.

Raven: What's wrong?

Me: I've never thought how hard it's been for you

Raven: It's okay

Me: No it's not... i blamed you for all these year. I thought that you didn't care but in reality you cared more than any of us.

Raven: Y/N look...

She let go of my but cupped my cheek and made me look eye to eye with her.

Raven: It was horrible for all of us. We lost each other and Yang lost her mother... but now things are getting better because i can see you now.

Me: Is it really okay though?

Raven: Well... i suppose we can make up for lost time

Timeskip

I walked through Raven's portal and appeared next to Kali, Raven also came through before i took a deep breath and pulled out my scroll

I rang up Qrow and waired for abit before he picked up sounding drunk.

Qrow: Hello...?

Me: Hey Qrow it's Y/N

Qrow: Y/N? Whaddya want?

Me: I was wondering when you're sober you can come around?

He hung up on me making me sigh, Raven thought it was pointless to stick around if Qrow wasn't going to come so she opened up a portal.

Suddenlt the front door opened revealing Yang and Blake! They stared at us confused as Raven's eyes widened before her portal disappeared.

Her sword dropped to the floor before she took a step back.

Blake: Dad who's this?

Me: T-This is-

Raven: I'm Raven, a... friend of Y/N and Kali's from Beacon. Sorry i'll get out your hair

She picked up her sword before opening up a portal and walking through it.

The portal disappeared before i turned back to Yang and Blake who still looked confused.

Yang: Hey dad cam i talk to you?

Me: Uhh sure

Yang: In private

Me: Oh right

I followed Yang down the halls of our house before we reached her bedroom... I sware she never cleans it properly.

Yang sat on her bed before i joined her, she looked worried for some reason, did she do something that got her into trouble at Signal?

Yang: Dad... be truthful... who was that?

Me: Our friend-

Yang: Stop lying... i've seen the photos

She did?! I thought i hid those away!

Me: I... *Sigh* look Yang-

Yang: Just tell me the truth Dad!

I was shocked by her outburst as she turned to me and i saw that her semblance was activated.

Me: She... was my first wife

Yang: First?

Me: Yeah. We were only together for around eleven months before just left. I'm sure you can guess by now but in those months...

Yang: I saw born...

She deactivated her semblance before she hung her head, i placed a hand on Yang's back and rubbed it as she tried to come to terms with it all.

Yang: So me and Blake we're not sisters?

Me: Half sisters... Yang i'm sorry that i didn't tell you. But for all these years you've been happy with Kali as you mother and she still is... she just isn't your biological mother

Yang: Why was she here?

Me: I learnt maybe a a couple weeks ago about why she left. Me, her and your uncle all come from a tribe but her family were the leaders. Qrow learnt that they needed a new leader and he refused to go

Yang: So she went? But how could she just leave us!?

I placed my hands on her shoulders to calm her down as she took a few breaths.

Me: You have to understand that if she didn't the tribe that both she and i lived in for most of our life before we were adults would fall apart.

Yang: But why was she here?

Me: Me, Kali and Raven came to an agreement that i would see her every other weekend... you must realise that she still loves both you and me but she has a duty to lead them

Yang: Yeah... i understand

I kissed her forehead before hugging her, Yang hugged back as i rubbed her back.

Yang: I'm sorry for getting angry

Me: I understand why but maybe next time you could come with me?

Yang: I'd... I'd like that

(Lemme know what you think)