New Hope

Y/N's pov

I woke up feeling great, my head was also resting on something that was soft and smooth.

It just felt to comfortable to get up although that changed when i opened my eyes and realised i was laying on Kali's lap.

Shooting up i turned away embarresed as she slowly woke up, yawning Kali stretch  her arms in the air before looking at me.

Kali: Morning Y/N, how'd you sleep?

Me: G-Good thanks...

How could i let that happen?! I'm a marr- oh wait... i'm... well not anymore. But i can't just move on like that right?

Yang began to wake up as Kali went over to her and picked up her up. She cooed at Kali before Kali tickling her belly making Yang laugh.

After a bit Yang got hungry so i turned away as Kali... well y'know. Guess she really wasn't fussy, that's good news.

I'm glad, i mean really glad and happy that Kali's so helpful but... she's seems a bit too happy to help me and Yang.

Besides doesn't she her family to go back tk or missions to do as a huntress. When is she going to get fed up with us and leave...?

Kali: You can turn back around now, i think she wants her dad to hold her.

Turning around i walked over to Kali and took my daughter into my arms, Kali walked off as i moved over to the sofa and sat down.

Looking to Yang she was stiring in my arms and tugging on my shirt. Am i really good enough to be a father to her?

Taking out my scrolp i went through my contacts until i found Qrow's number. Maybe he mighy be able to find Raven and question her.

I don't think i could confront her at the moment without breaking down. I rang Qrow and waited for a couple moments before he picked up.

Qrow: Y/N? I'm sorry about Raven...

Me: How do you know about that?

Qrow: S-She uhh left me a message

Me: Right... can you find her?

Qrow: I'll... i'll try

Me: Thanks

I hung up on Qrow before putting my scroll away, Yang started to reach up so i held her infront of my face before she grabbed my nose and giggled.

Kali walked back into the room as Yang let go of my nose. I held her close to my chest again as Kali moved over and sat next to me.

Kali: I know it's weird... having another woman taking care of your kid but i'm not trying to replace Raven. If you want to go find her then fine... but don't neglect Yang to do so.

She took one of my hands and held it in both of hers. Why...? Why was i doubting her? She just wants to help...

Me: I won't... Yang needs her mother but also her father. I won't leave her just to find Raven.

Kali: Thank you... and as i said before i'm here to help both you and Yang.

I nodded before she went to let go of my hand but i grasped hers in my own, looking to me confused i gave a pleading look.

She smiled before holding my hand again in her own.

(Timeskip brought to you by Baby Yang punching Chibi Y/N after getting a hair cut)

After a month it had become a regular routine to wake up next to or near Kali, Yang seemed to get attached to her like a mother...

I was sat on my bed after getting back from a mission. Even if i have a daughter to raise i need to make money somehow so Kali takes care of Yang when i leave.

It's been a while and my feelings towards Kali have become... confusing to to say the least.

She's my best friend sure but i can't seem to function properly when she's away. Even though i have Yang i feel lonely when she leaves.

Am... am i attracted to her? No, no i can't be right? Well she is cute... like really cute. She's nice to be around and always helpful.

It wouldn't be bad if i moved on right? Raven divorced me and doesn't seem to care for Yang but Kali...

She cares for Yang and Me, she takes care of us and doesn't seem to want to leave. Sighing i got up from my bed and walked out my room.

Walking into the front room i saw Kali holding a sleeping Yang, they both looked happy and peaceful.

Me: Hey Kali...

Kali: Yes Y/N?

Me: Can i talk to you about something... important?

Kali: Of course, what is it?

I went over to them and sat next to Kali before leaning forward.

Me: Why did you want to help us?

Kali: Because you two needed it

Me: Is that it?

Kali: Well no but...

I turned to Kali before gently placing my hands on her shoulders, taking a deep breath i confessed.

Me: I'm not sure if it's because i'm lonely or something else but... I like you Kali

She looked to me confused as a blush grew on my face. Manning up i leaned forward and captured her lips into a kiss suprising her.

Surprisingly she kissed back and we stayed like that for a moment. It... it just feels so right to do this! Pulling away we looked at eachother with blushes

Me: I ment like like you

Kali:... Me too

Me: Since when?

Kali: A couple months after we first met

Really that long?! That was nearly five years ago! Is that why she didn't get with anyone?

Me: If it's okay with you... i want to give us a try. For Yang and for me

Kali: Of course

She leaned forward before kissing my cheek, i wrapped my arms gently around her and Yang as i rested my face in her neck.

(Lemme know what you think also i'm not gonna do a lemon for Kali and Y/N since i'm burnt out from doing one earlier)