Prolouge

Sam's P.O.V

Hello! My name is Samantha Rain Carpenter. I just turned 18 years old. I am back with my ex boyfriend Jason. And as you may know I have quit the MAGCON tour and haven't seen Aaron since I graduated high school last month. I moved from my small little house with my mom and Aaron. Into a house with my boyfriend of a year in Woodsbridge, Virginia. My life hasn't changed all that much since I left the tour last year. Matt only tried to contact me 3 or 4 times after I left. I was 17 then. A small junior in high school. A girl who let the world tell her what to do. Now I make my own decisions. I haven't spoken to Matt or Rebecca or anyone from the MAGCON tour or O2L well except for Aaron and Shawn. I rarely skype with them like I used to. I mean I have been moved out for a month already and I used to skype them every day but I haven't recently. And you wanna know why? It will be exactly one year since me and Matt broke up in a few days. Jason is gone on a job interview trip in another town for the weekend and I'm just at home taking care of the two of us. Oh wait did I mention I'm pregnant? Yeah well that happend! I'm about 5 months along and it's a little baby girl! Me and Jason are beyond excited and so are his parents and my mom. But I have been feeling different since that day is coming up. I do miss Matt sometimes. I miss the way he used to hold me. And the way he tucked my hair strand behind my ear when he would go to kiss me. I miss him just overall him. But he is happy with Rebecca and his son. Him and Rebecca had a boy and named him Jackson Lucas Espinosa. He is probably 3 months old now. I have seen pictures and he looks almost nothing like Matt but that isn't my business. But yup that's my life! Join me on this crazy roller coaster!

A/N: So here's the first chapter! And I wrote her pregnant already because I dot think I could have written the dirty parts lol. But anyways I hope you enjoyed! Leave a vote or comment if you did and I can't wait for you to see the rest of this book!!