Chapter 6

Sam's P.O.V

I'm awoken by a sudden scream. I open my eyes and I see Madi crying. I pick her up and the flight attendant says we have just landed. I nod and get all our stuff and get off the plane. Once I get off I see the person I went all this way for. Mr. Shawn Mendes! "Shawny Poo!" I shout running towards him and I suddenly stop remembering I have Madi. "Hey Sammy Wammy!" He says hugging me and he grabs Madi out of my arms. "Madison Reñee Lancaster. She's beautiful." He said and a tear fell from my eye. "Her last name isn't Lancaster. It's Carpenter." I whisper and Shawn's face fell. "What happened with you and Jason?" "He was cheating on me the whole time I was pregnant so the day I got out of the hospital I ran off and got a flight here." I explain and Shawn's face goes white. "Does anybody know your here?" I nod. "I told everyone I was leaving for a bit I just didn't say where." He nods and hands Madi back to me and grabs my luggage. "Let's go Sam." And I follow him out to his car.

Jason's P.O.V

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE CLIMBED OUT OF THE WINDOW JASON?" I was currently crying because Sam and my daughter were missing and also getting screamed at by Rebecca and Rosie. "I mean exactly that and according to our bank account purchases she bought two tickets to Toronto where Shawn lives. That and she left a note saying she was leaving but would be back when her mind cleared." I explained and I heard them crying over the phone. "You did this Jason!" Rebecca shouted. "You cheated on her and she ran away from us! With Madison!" And I hung up. I'm felt like sh&t anyways why did I need to hear that I messed up from them too?!

A/N:So Sam is now in Toronto with Shawn! What do u guys think! I hope u guys are enjoying it! Leave a vote and comment if you do! Love you guys!.