Chapter 3

Jason's P.O.V

I am running out of my work because I just got a call that Sam is in labor. I see someone who I really didn't want to see and she waves. I ignore her and continue running. I get into my car and drive off to the hospital.

Sam's P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes and see that I'm in a hospital bed. I look over and see Jason holding a pink blanket. I smile and reach my arms out. He hands her to me and I hold her close. I want her to be so much different then what I am. When she gets older she won't be anything like me. She will be a perfect girl. Her light brown hair and hazel green eyes are a perfect mix of both me and Jason. "Has anyone come to see her yet?" I ask him but all he does is point. I look up and see Andrea Jenn Arden and Lauren. They all come in with tears in their eyes. I hand Andrea Madi first ad they carefully pass her around afterwards. "I will be right back babe." Jason says and gets up to leave. Once he is out of the room his phone starts ringing and it says unknown caller ID.

[Sam: Hello?

Unknown: Hi is Jason there?

Sam: umm yeah hold on.

(I then put the phone on speaker and ask Arden to do her best man voice)

Arden: Hello?

Unknown: Hey baby who's that girl?

Arden: Uhh my sister so who are you again?

Unknown: Your girlfriend? Lizzie remember? I seen you today and you ignored me!

Arden: Oh umm how long have we been together?

Lizzie: Umm about 8 months.]

I cover my mouth and tears well up in my eyes. He was with her this whole time? My whole pregnancy with his daughter?

[Sam:Yeah well bi$&h I'm his girlfriend and mother of his baby so gtf over it you and him are done and don't ever call this phone again!!] I throw his phone at the wall and Madi starts crying. "Babe wtf why did you throw my phone?!" Jason asks when he comes back in. "I'm not sure actually. Why don't you ask LIZZIE?" I scream and grab Andreas hand. "Am I allowed to live with you guys still?" "Of course we still have your old room. We can go pack your stuff tonight if you want?" Lauren says and I nod. They all give me sympathetic looks and leav. "Baby you can't be serious we have a baby now you can't leave me!" Jason shouts while holding my hand. "Well watch me leave Jason!" I shot back. "You cheated on me too! Remember that??"

"Yes Jason I do! But I remember just kissing another boy and that was it. You have been with "Lizzie" since the beginning of my pregnancy! You obviously don't care about me or this baby so we are gone! " I say and he puts his head in his hands. "I know I screwed up but I don't love her alright?" "Well it sure seems like you did so when we leave this hospital I'm going to L.A with Arden Andrea Jenn and Lauren and if you move there cool I will do my best to never see you so get out!" I scream with tears in my eyes and he gets up and leaves. Why does this always happen to me?!

A/N: I hope you guys liked this! Leave a vote if you did! I love you guys!💕