Epilouge

After everything that has happened between Matthew and Samantha things have managed to pan out. They have finally figured everything out. By the time Jackson was 3 and Madison was 2 they were planning a wedding and were expecting another baby.

[Sam's P.O.V

Looking at myself right now I just couldn't believe it. I'm 19 years old and I'm going to get married. The door opened and I see Jack and Madi run through the door. Followed by Aaron. I hugged him and felt tears prick my eyes. He was walking me down the aisle because my dad wasn't going to make it here. He was busy and I was extremely upset but I'm glad Aaron was taking his place. After that everything moved so fast. My bridesmaids were Andrea Jenn Lauren Elizabeth. Matt's groomsman were Cameron Nash Taylor Kian. My maid of Honor was Kayla and Matt's best man was Shawn. After the wedding (sorry I skipped it guys!) we went to this tiny little beach house by the end of the beach. We both decided to leave Jack and Madi with my mom and we went on our at home honeymoon. "May I carry you Mrs.Samantha Rain Espinosa?" Matt asked with a smile and I nodded. "Of course Mr. Matthew Lee Carpenter." I said with a laugh and he gave me a look then laughed. We walked in and laid in bed side by side. I honestly can't believe this is My Life as Aaron Carpenters sister. It's crazy to see how much Everything Has Changed. And I am so super glad that I succeeded in Finding Him. I am happy that I have married the love of my life after all the things we have been through. I can finally say I am in love with Matthew Lee Espinosa.

A/N: Hey guys again thank you so freaking much for being with me every step of the way of this journey. And I hope you guys see the other titles of my books in this chapter because I thought it would show how long we have been through this series! Please like and comment on this chapter if you would like me to write other books with other characters! Thanks again loves!! Love you all so much!! 💘💘