Chapter 4

Sam's P.O.V

Walking out of the hospital was something I was dreading. I am actually leaving Jason with my daughter and not looking back. I am going to miss little Virginia though. And honestly Jason. He is my ex bestfriend and the love of my life,father of my child. But this is the best for me. I can feel it. "Sam?" I look up and see Jenn calling me to the car. " I carefully put Madi in her car seat and get into the front seat. "We are going back to your house to get the last of your stuff then heading out okay?" I nod but keep my eyes fixed towards the window. I just keep playing the phone call over and over again in my head. She had said she missed him. Just like I do. She has probably loved him. Just like I do. She had kissed and hugged him. Just like I do..did. But it's over. I wipe my eyes as tears threaten to fall. We finally pull up to the house and I see a familiar Face looking at the house. Jason was still going to L.A an he was selling the house. As I walk closer I see him. He is holding a baby and talking with Jason. Finally his face comes into focus and I remember.

"Matthew?"

"Samantha?"

A/N: I hope you guys like it! Leave a vote or comment if you did! I love you guys! 💕