Chapter 12

Sam's P.O.V

I sat in silence after Matt left. I just sat and stared at the wall. But not any wall. The wall of Madison's room. I miss her more than anything. She was my first baby girl and it sucked knowing that she was gone. I need her so I decided to get on Twitter. Something I haven't done in forever! And tweet about Madi and get her back.

[@Samantha_R_Carpenter:

Hey guys! I know I haven't been on here in a while but this is serious! My daughter Madison Reñee Lancaster was taken from me by my ex boyfriend and he is the father. He just up and took her so I decided I needed your guys help. Here's a picture of Madison and Jason. Please help me find her! Thanks guys!❤️👊]

It barely fit in the tweet characters but I did it! I need my baby back! But why don't I feel like I need Jason? I feel like I want Matt here with me. Cuddling me and telling me no matter what it would all end up okay. And he would say he loved me to infinity and beyond and I would reply I love you to the moon and back. He would always shake his head and say it sounds like I loved him less than he loved me but then I would kiss him and he would just smirk. After I get out of my thoughts I realize I'm crying. There are tears just pouring down my face and I then hear a knock on my door. I open it to see Matt and he hugs me so tight. After that he tells me he is staying the night with me and we go into my room. After we get into bed I cuddle up to him and his arms is slung around my shoulders. I am falling asleep when I hear him whisper something.

"I love you to infinity and beyond."

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating guys! My internet hasn't been working lately! But here's a update and I hope you guys enjoy it! Please leave a vote or comment if you did! We I love you guys! 💕