○ Unwell ○

It wasn't often that the great Kim Chaehyun fell victim to illness, but when he did, he tried to just swallow it whole and get on with his day, though Taeyong wasn't having it, with a bad cough and mucus on the chest on top of everything else, he also had the flu and making the wise decision, Taeyong decided it would be best if he saw a doctor.

Though, since Nct 127 had a fansign to attend to, the boy had to put on a smile and work his way through the sign with a mask covering his face to avoid passing the misfortune to somebody else. The older boys tried to argue and get the boy a day off, but the company simply weren't having it and SM forced the boy to act like normal.

The fans weren't stupid though, no amount of makeup could cover up the harsh coughs and soft sniffles, not to mention his voice was much deeper than it already was - if that's even possible considering the boy had quite a deep voice. It was visibly obvious that he was unwell and struggling, but he had to get through the day.

The boys kept a close eye on him throughout the fansign and Taeyong made sure to have him in a hoodie and a jacket just to be safe. *Outfit above but with black jacket over the top.*

"How you feeling?" Doyoung quizzed softly, his hand reaching up to press against Chaehyun's forehead, feeling the heat and letting out a soft sigh. Wiping a few hairs from the boys face. "You're burning up, Chae. We need to get you to a doctor before you pass out because you look like you're about to."

Shaking his head, Chaehyun shivered and waved his shaky hand. "Im absoutely fin-" Chaehyun stopped mid sentence, eyes wide in panic as his hand flew to his stomach. "I'm a liar! I'm not fine, I think im going to be sick."

Doyoung nodded and immediately alerted Taeyong who didn't hesitate to stand and grab onto the younger boys arm, pulling him gently, the two headed straight for the bathroom, Yuta following closely behind with a bottle of water in his hand.

As Chaehyun got out the remainders of everything left in his system, Taeyong rubbed his back soothingly, brushing the hair off of his sweaty forehead whilst Yuta held an open waterbottle beside him, there to help him if needed.

"It's alright Lachy, get it up, it'll be over soon, just get it out," Taeyong whispered softly, sharing a sad look with Yuta.

Everybody knew that Chaehyun hated throwing up, it was quite a fear of his. Though he's not scared of many things, throwing up will always be at the top of the list just after snakes.

"Hyung I wanna sleep and cuddle with Eleven," Chaehyun whined softly, his little ball of excitement in mind. Eleven, his dog, was the apple of Chaehyun's eye.

Taeyong nodded, holding onto his younger friend, who tended to get very clingy when vomiting was involved. Chaehyun always looked at Taeyong for help, like a parent figure, so when he was sick, you'd often find him clinging to Taeyong, the older boy didn't mind in the slightest, he found it extremely adorable, but he hated seeing Chaehyun in such state.

"We'll get you home as soon as possible, we just need to get a doctor involved and then you can get to bed and I'm sure one of the Dreamies would love to watch Harry Potter with you and Eleven," Taeyong told him softly, wiping the black hair from his forehead with a wet towel.

"Here Chaechae, drink this," Yuta lifted the bottle to Chaehyun's lips and helped him take a sip. Smiling softly as the boy muttered a small, 'thank you,' before cuddling into Taeyong's side.
___________

As Taeyong predicted, both the two youngest Dreamies were more that happy to watch a few Harry Potter movies with Chae and Eleven. Taeyong made sure all three wore masks just in case. Jisung laid on Chaehyun's left with his head on his chest and Chenle on his right with Eleven sprawled across his lap.

All three had past out midway through Prisoner of Azkaban, wrapped in their comfiest clothes, surrounded by blankets and food, when Taeil entered to check on them, he almost couldn't find the three. Snapping a quick picture, he turned off the tv and left, closing the door with a soft click.