♦︎ The crazy fan harassment ♦︎

By the time you read this, my Male OC BTS 8th member book will be published. There's 23 chapters already there for you to read, so if that's something you're into then go give it a read, ily and you're appreciated

••••••••
This takes place before the boys went on tour.
••••••••

It wasn't often that the fans got exclusive Chenle and Chaehyun footage, so when the two decided to do a VLive together, it was a nice treat for the fans. Seated in Chaehyun's car at 8:37 PM on a typical Wednesday evening, they are their food whilst waiting for the fans to join the live.

The two originally just decided to go out and get some food together since Chenle hadn't eaten that day and Chaehyun wasn't letting him off easy, but they decided to stop and have some food. They made sure the camera had no view of where the car was parked and ate peacefully whilst they patiently waited.

"Hi guys." Chaehyun waved to the camera whilst taking a bite of his chicken nugget. He swallowed his piece of food before opening his mouth again. "I've missed you guys, we saw some complaints about there not being enough Chae and Chenle content, so, being the greatest duo we are, were here to feed your hungry hearts."

Yeri is the luckiest girl in the world.

I lowkey wanna get drunk with Chae.

YAS THIS IS THE CONTENT WE DESERVE.

Chenle looks so cute today!!

"Chenle always looks cute," Chaehyun scoffed as he patted the top of Chenle's hard, earning a grunt from the younger boy. Chaehyun retracted his hand and glared at the teenager. "Calm your hormones boy. Stop acting like a moody teenager."

"I am a moody teenager."

"No. You're my baby. Get it right."

The two playfully bickered and Chenle give up with a huff and a pitiful bite of his food. Chaehyun, on the other hand, did a happy dance in his seat upon winning the battle. He leaned over and tugged Chenle into a tight hug making him groan and attempt to break free.

Chaehyun pulled back and rolled his eyes. "You're gonna regret pushing me away when I'm dead. When you're like 80 something, you're gonna sit there and think 'woah, I really miss Chaechae's cuddles' and I'll be laughing from my grave."

Upon thinking about Chaehyun dying, something turned in Chenle's chest and suddenly, he was reaching forward and latching himself onto Chaehyun who seemed surprised. He looked down with a half smile and placed his hand on Chenle's back, rubbing up and down soothingly.

"Please don't talk about you dying, I don't wanna think about losing you." His voice was muffled by Chaehyun's hoodie, but the fans and Chaehyun made it out and suddenly, the chat blew up.  

This is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen!

He's so pure! I want him!

Tbh thinking about Chaehyun dying makes me very sad too.

I don't want Chaechae to die!!!

Why are we thinking about Chaehyun dying? He's only in his twenties guys chill. He's got MANY years left yet.

The way Chenle is holding onto him I'm crying 😭

Chenle's grip loosened and he pulled away, cheeks flushed. He glanced at the comments and blushed even deeper. He gave a coy smile and went back to munching on his food whilst Chaehyun say smiling like the idiot he is. He loved when Chenle got shy.