◎ Aftermath ◎

- Takes Place Two Months. After the Break up with Dahyun. -

Chaehyun felt sick, watching her clap along to the song blasting through the speakers, he tried to keep his eyes off her but he couldn't. He hadn't seen her in two months, the two had connected of course and talked through the break up properly and were on good terms, but it still hurt to see her, especially whilst he was heartbroken.

Sensing eyes on her, Dahyun looked around just as Chaehyn looked away. Her eyes lingered, taking in his appearance. The matching outfits to his members, he looked handsome. Her heart clenched as he laughed along with Jaehyun and Jungwoo. His eyes twinkled and lips stretched wide, but she knew him all too well. He was struggling.

She wanted to run over and engulf him into a tight hug, but stopped herself. Sighing, she turned away and back towards the stage, but she couldn't stop sneaking glances at him, watching his every move. The way had stuffed his hands in his pockets as leaned back laughing, or the way he kept trying to kiss Mark on the cheek and even the way he chewed down on the piece of gum in his mouth, she couldn't stop staring.

Fighting back the tears, she forced herself to look away. "Just go and talk to him, it's obvious you want to. You're making it a little obvious by staring at him likes he's the nicest piece of meat you've ever seen. And I'll agree, he's very attractive, so go and talk to him and fix your relationship." Mina urged, pushing her lightly.

Dahyun shook her head. "If he wanted to talk he would've come over already. That's the type of person he is. He doesn't want to talk," her eyes drifted to him again, but this time, their eyes locked and neither of them looked away.

Chaehyun's heart sped up, she looked beautiful, with the sadness clouding his dark eyes, he shot her a smile, which she returned before the two tore their eyes away.

Unknown to them both, they each wanted to talk and they each silently complimented each other...they each couldn't stop sneaking glances, but thy went unnoticed by each other...not the members.