I'm fine. I'M PERFECT!

Shinhwa Perfect Man blasted on the speakers of the house system as Jimin sang and danced to his heart's content to the classic bop.

He could feel the physical ache in his heart from the absence of dance that once ruled his entire being, morning, noon, and night with every move he perfected along to the beat, and felt a wave of happiness with every note he hit. But one thing he hadn't felt were the pair of eyes trained upon him as he glided across the spacious floor of the sun room.

Nara, whom Jimin failed to hear, entered through the back door, ventured through the kitchen, and tip-toed through the house to find the wooden door of the sun room closed off. Much to Nara's luck, if she tilted her head just enough, she could get an in person experience to the talent that was Jimin through the slanted wood panels.

Nara had been so entranced by this whole new side, persona of this beautiful man- that she failed to notice the way Little Nara wiggled on the floor behind her, and sprung with zero malice, yet one hundred percent mischief as she sent a prying Nara head first through the sliding doors and to her knees at the feet of a terrified Jimin.

Jimin's wide eyes studied the sheepish woman on the ground while the cat pranced away happily as if satisfied with the position she put the humans in.

"What the hell?!"

"Well howdy!" Nara greets, trying to play it off cool and rested on her side while she peered into the chocolate eyes that studied her warily as he pointed at her while simultaneously cutting the music.

"H-how did you g-get in here? Actually... scratch that. When did you get in here and how much did you see?"

"Everything." She blurted immediately, not even giving it time to fully digest in her mind. All that really filled Nara's mind were the images of how fiercely Jimin danced.

"I think I need to buy you a bell more than I need one for the cat." Jimin jokes under his breath and lent a helping hand to the woman that simply eyed him, seeming as if some wheels in her brain were spinning as if in thought, and Jimin honestly wasn't sure if he was ready to do something crazy again.

At this point, Jimin had more wild stories to tell in the short time he's known Min Nara than he had from the 20 something years he lived without her.

"You really shouldn't stare..." Jimin scolded with a playful pout, but Nara's bright eyes scanned him without a single word.

"..."

"Okayyyy. Blink dammit! Aren't your eyes dry?" Jimin complained and a mischievous smirk grew on her glossy pink lips.

"Baby, I'm hallucination." Nara whispers and rolls herself in a burrito with his blankets, then continued,

"I'm not here. Continue dancing..." Jimin burst into laughter when Nara's exposed eyes blinked like a cartoon character.

Without hesitation, Jimin began stretching and looked over to the woman that was beaming with excitement with an equal excitement of his own.

"What would you like to see?" Nara's raised her brows and smiled.

"Well what can you do?"

"Everything." Jimin replied with a sultry smile, nearly sending Nara 6 feet under.

"Oof! That's hot... Er, surprise me." She blushed unbeknownst to the man as he gave her top-tier performance.

..🌹..

"Then I said surprise me, and KSSJFVVEJSXJDJDJQJS!" Nara squealed and flopped on the floor of her living room when she replayed the many performances Jimin put on for her earlier, before heading to a photoshoot.