Pick Your Filter

Jimin slipped and nearly busted his bum on the wet pavement as he frantically tried to dodge moving vehicles with important places to be in the middle of a busy street.

His damp, blond locks flopped messily in his eyes that scanned his surroundings in a panic, praying to whomever was listening that Hoseok and Dahyun wouldn't be furious with him for being late and hungover, (no one had to know that last part)- as he jogged to the very large red building that formed a 'H', approximately three floors with each side of the H, and mirror like windows that gave Jimin a glimpse of the horror that he found himself to be after taking a fifty dollar uber home from the friendly stranger's house, then straight to the shower that lasted all of two minutes.

That had to have been the fastest shower to date since his college days, combining brushing his teeth, washing his body, hair, and face. It of course wouldn't be Jimin like if he didn't fall in the process, gaining a gnarly bruise on his side.

58.9 seconds of pulling a push door, Jimin sighed and found himself standing in the lively base of Hope World headquarters. People came and went, chatting with each other or taking something down in their expensive tablets as a dope ass beat to a song he assumed to be called baseline played from speakers he could not see despite him wearing his circular prescription glasses.

Jimin spotted a receptionist desk with a bored, funny looking male behind it while filing his nails nonchalantly. With all the confidence one could muster at 8:16 a.m., with wet hair, and a bare face in an area that was flowing with attractive people, Jimin gave him his best smile.

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin, here under J-hope for his newest collec-"

"I don't see your name on the list." He sassed while picking at his nails, not even bothering to go as far as looking up at Jimin nor the computer, pissing him off to a degree that no one should be at such an early, ungodly hour.

Inhaling a very deep breath with shut eyes, Jimin ran a ringed hand through his wet tresses that had now begun to puff up weirdly, then cut his eyes straight at the bored male before him, slamming his hands down on marble desk top, catching the receptionist's attention.

"Listen, goddammit, I'm not about to mess around with you. It's the ass-crack of dawn, and you want to act like this? Are you indirectly telling me that you've chosen violence when you just opened those crusty eyes of yours this morning?" Jimin snapped with dark, wild eyes, startling the receptionist.

"If you want to be nasty with me for no damn reason, then so be it. Two can play that game." Jimin growled while rolling up his sleeves to reveal his toned arms. The receptionist's eyes fearfully scanned his ethereal, enraged features, and spotted a vein in his left temple. And in 0.5 seconds, the receptionist hastily searched through the name list on the device before he got beat into a pulp, then with a forced smile said,

"Park Jimin. Hope x Meijiwoo collab on floor three of tower two. You may walk on over to the elevator over there. Once you get there, walk down the hall, then enter the room with music blasting from it. "

"Thanks." Jimin huffed and marched over to the elevator, hitting the buttons like they stole his money or something.

Leaning against the walls briefly, the doors dinged, and the wall he leaned on flew open, sending him to the ground at the feet of a woman with worried eyes.

"Holy moldy cheese!" The chestnut haired woman gasped in surprise as her hands flew to cover her mouth to conceal a shriek.

"Holy moldy cheese indeed! The heck kind of contraption is this b.s.?!" Jimin wailed in bewilderment while peeking around in embarrassment for any other witnesses, then stood to his feet despite the pain in his shoulder before taking a look at the woman who stared into his eyes with horror.