Let me love you

I feel butterflies in my stomach during every interaction between the two of us. Every accidental brush, touch, and every purposeful touch and brush makes me feel a warmth like I've never known before you appeared in my world.

The feeling alarmed me at first. I even thought something was wrong with me. Then I began to ask myself, 'when did I develop these feeling towards you?'

I think...no-

I immediately knew that I liked you when you fell at my feet in my favorite ice cream parlour at the end of summer, but it was obvious that the universe wasn't ready for us two to become whole just yet. To be completely honest, you'd kinda moved to the back of my mind, but one dreary, cold fall day was when it all came together.

Is it weird for me to say that you are currently the highlight of my life since that day the universe brought us together?

Even though it's not been long since we've met, I don't think that I can imagine life without you anymore, Jimin.

I'm certain now that my like blossomed into love for you.

I don't think that you know how much I need you in my life. I wanna tell you how I feel, but the words get stuck every. single. time.

Maybe I should keep it to myself...

Yet, when I look into your eyes, as you sing the lyrics of the song you'd made up on a spur,

You're my penicillin
Saving me
My angel, my world
I'm your calico cat
Here to see you
Love me now, touch me now

These are the same lyrics you sang to me as we danced across that cobblestone pathway.

I can tell they mean more to you today as you sing them to me, than they did in the past when you sang them to me.

Back then you liked me as I did you, and I love you just as you love me now.

I'm willing to take the risk of me seeing more to this than there really is if it means I'll truly know what you feel for me by verbally asking you for the words from those pretty lips of yours. Not by some recording my friends have.

I'll tell you everything I feel about you before someone else tells you. I want to see your face and hold you they way I've been longing to.

This better not be some cruel ruse. I hope and pray you love me the way I love you, Park Jimin, because you stole my heart without warning and you'd better give me yours in exchange.

-The thoughts and hopes of Min Nara