The laboured artist

"PA! PA! PA! What'd you two switch personalities? C'mon, Jimin! Channel your inner thot like you always do. And Kook, you surely are Jin's child- slut dropping like rent is due!" Hoseok cackled, flapping around, bringing a smile to the watching Nara's face as she cowered behind the doorway where she stood debating whether or not she should act upon her wish to see Jimin, since she'd missed a chance at the ball.

"Push up your glasses, Nara. It makes you look old when you do that." Yoongi's smooth voice spoke up behind her.

"Old man, you're the last person to be saying that to anyone."

"What's in the bag? Hand it over, sister." He demanded, large pale hand opening and closing. Nara pouted and tried to hide said bag behind her.

"No, brother. These are for my friends." She politely denied him.

"You mean for your boyfriend, Park Jimin! Ooooohhhhh!" Yoongi teased, irking the woman, whom crossed her arms.

"Shouldn't you be with your pretty, green eyed girlfriend from France? Golly darn. What was her name again? Ah, Amelia, wasn't it?"

"Damn, I should've seen that one coming..." He whispered, blushing profusely while rubbing at the nape of his neck.

"OH, SO SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" Nara gasped with hands covering her screame that bubbled up her chest.

"Girlfriend? The French woman? I like her. She's so friendly." Taehyung's silky baritone rang, making Yoongi blush harder, leaving him wishing he'd had somewhere else to be at the moment.

"Same here." Jimin agreed, but had his eyes on Nara the entire time he spoke, practically turning her into puddy.

"Hi, Chim. Your hair grew!"

"Hey, Sweetcheeks. It did. You like?"

"Y-yes. Of course. I-I mean it's you afterall, J-Jimin... OH, SHIT. I MEAN-"

"Hey, what's in the bag?" Jungkook and Jin- alike hungry scavengers, snatched said bag and ran off with it, taking advantage of Nara's word salad fumble.

"HEY, GIVE THAT BACK!" Nara barked, back to her normal self as she sent a roundhouse kick to Jungkook's back, and her shoe at Jin's head, leaving Jimin to take seize of the bag for her.

"Birthday candles and a honey bun?" He asked in confusion.

"I didn't get to give you cake, and that bummed me out because it was the first birthday you've had since we met, and I didn't see you, so... here I am." She smiled nervously and that confused Nara.

It was just Jimin, so why did she feel this way?

"You're too sweet for this world. Thank you, Nara. Also, we spoke all night at the ball, don't you remember?" Jimin raised his brows, shocked that she was truly clueless.

"Hell no. I was drunk and blind the entire night. I spoke to some friends and made a new aquaintance... but not you."

"Really?"

"Really. I just talked to some hot guy in a mask, and danced with him for like an hour. It was wonderful..." Nara swooned.

"I know she fuckin' lyin..." Namjoon, whispered in disbelief, but she didn't catch it.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." Jimin smiled triumphantly.

"Well, that's a huge smile on your face. Whom did you dance with, Jiminie?" Nara gasped, looking up at him over the frame of her glasses, stepping closer for this tidbit of information.

"Nara, she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. She was like an angel. Her dress was like, flowy. It went, wosh! Wosh!" Jimin mimicked cutely, and that made Nara smile briefly until she fully comprehended his words.