Truth or dare

Jimin and Jungkook eyed Byul-Yi cautiously as her tiny fingers pointed in the direction of a poor unsuspecting girl who most likely pissed off Byul-Yi recently.

"Rosé, Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Remove the socks of a person sitting on your left with your teeth."

"I beg your pardon?" She questions with her eyes showing the sheer regret of her choice.

"You heard me." Byul-yi said with an evil smirk on her lips.

"Girl, you better take that dare, or else you're gonna have to take on her punishment!" Nara comments and leaned forward in anticipation.

"Are you serious?" Rosé complains, taking a glance over at Taehyung, whom had a look of mortification on his face.

"Does she look like she's joking?" Jamie questions with wide eyes.

"Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!" Jungkook starts off, then everyone else in the closet joins in.

"Omg! You bastards are serious!" Rosé cries out as she kneels and Taehyung drags over a stool from the corner of the closet, and sets his foot atop of it, waiting for Rosé to fulfil her dare.

"Goddammit Rosé, please get on with the dare!" Taehyung begs in embarrassment at the predicament that he is currently in, so she got on her knees, and hovered over his foot with her mouth open, and pulled down his sock in a painfully slow manner with her pearly whites.

"Waaahhhhh!" Everybody squeals in horror at the scene before their eyes as Rosé pulled it off and spat it out with a whine.

"Happy now?" Rosé asks wiping her tounge off on her t-shirt.

"Yes, very much so." Byul-yi responded with a big smile on her face.

"Alright, Jungkook," Rosé begins, and wiped the smile right off of his face.

"Aw shit what?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Jungkook answers bravely, thinking that because he'd never met Byul-yi prior to the party- the dare or truth wouldn't be as severe as others would.

"Who is the sexiest person in this room?" She questions with raised eyebrows.

"Hmmmm....." He thinks deeply, looking around the closet at everyone around him.

"What was the penalty for failing to answer the question again?" He questions, blushing a scarlet red.

"The penalty for failing to answer the question is licking Namjoon's whole funky foot. Including in between his toes, so answer honestly Kook." Nara and Jimin simultaneously remind the younger bunny boy.

'Please lick this foot. Please lick this foot. Please lick this foot!' Jimin chants over and over in his mind as Jungkook sighed.

"I can only choose one right?" The doe eyed man queried, and Byul-yi nods.

"Yup, I said the sexiest person in the room."

Jungkook whispers his answer so quietly that no one heard.

"Jimin Hyung."

"I'm sorry, what now? We can't hear youuuuu!" Nara said with a hand next to her ear in order to hear better.

"I said Jimin Hyung." A blushing Jungkook says loudly for everyone to hear.

"I am?" Jimin questions cutely, holding back a grin.