Un-Special Me

Jimin slowly trailed behind Taehyung, who was reading every article and post on Jimin and Yoongi's duel and temporary confinement today.

Jimin hadn't gotten the chance to so so since he was too preoccupied with the thought of his aunt Soyeon and uncle Gwon's scolding. Jimin was almost sure that they were waiting on the couch for them.

"Woah, everyone's calling you 'The handsome Mr. Park' and 'Ethereal Stranger'. Some even speculate that you're the Prince of Busan."

"Seriously?" Jimin's eyes shut tightly as he huffed in disbelief, then snapped them open and snatched the phone from his friend's grip.

"Yup. I don't think anyone's ever gonna forget that face even if you're out of the spotlight." Taehyung comments, placing a hand on his friend's sweaty shoulder, then quickly recoiled at the wet feeling, and taking in Jimin's worried face.

"I really wished they did. There's really nothing special about me anymore." Jimin says tightly, feeling his throat constrict and his eyes water.

"You've really gotta give yourself more credit! You have to. Get out of that old mindset of not being special. You are..." The azure haired Taehyung pleaded his friend. It hurt him that Jimin found himself "un-special", as he often referred to it, and it only seemed to get worse with each year that passed. Especially after all that Jimin's been through these past couple of years.

He's really lost and it hurt Taehyung that his friend isn't alright.

"What credit is there to give? Compared to you and everyone else, I am." Jimin dulled and Taehyung punched Jimin's arm with all of his might.

"OUCH! THAT SHIT HURTED..."

"GOOD! AND SPEAK PROPERLY!"

Jimin pouted and marched off to the door and punched in the passcode, then immediately made eye contact with his aunt and uncle.

"Oh sh-" Jimin trailed his words and attempted to scurry off down the hall, but aunt Soyeon grabbed hold of his shirt and hit him repeatedly with a circular.

"You going into some early life crisis?! Have you lost your mind? Your uncle and I didn't raise you to get into duels and get locked up!" Aunt Soyeon pinched him under his arm, sending him to the ground.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!! AUNTIE, NOOOO!" Jimin wailed in pain and Taehyung grimaced.

"It was all Yoongi! It was all Yoongi!" Taehyung exclaimed and Aunt Soyeon let Jimin go and put her full attention on Taehyung, who took a rather large step back with Jimin, who ran to hide behind his slightly larger friend with a menacing smile on his lips.

"Elaborate." She ordered and placed her hands on her hips, sending their nerves over the edge.

"Nara's brother kinda got the wrong idea and chased me around the building. Then I challenged him to a duel with umbrellas, and I won!" Jimin pumped his fist up in the air and Uncle Gwon fist pumped him. Both shrunk by auntie Soyeon's death glare, and Taehyung sucked in air through his teeth.

"Oh man... It was all you, Jimin. Nevermind auntie, it was all him." Taehyung pointed out and Jimin kneed his friend in the bum.

"Ow." He hissed and rubbed his bottom.

"Shut up, Tae! Ahem...alright, fine. It was me, but I'm out and I'm alright." Jimin assured and she literally face palmed.