Tiny Fist of Fury

"OMG! Isn't he like, that dude that was arrested for like, wrestling Agust D in Nara's lobby?" One girl asked only to be silenced louder than the words she spoke only seconds ago by her friends.

"Bitch, forget him! That's Nara!" The other girl said with a scoff.

"Both of you shut your faces before they hear you!" The third scolded and a forth oogled unashamed.

"You think they're dating?"

"Looks like it."

"No way..."

"All hope is lost. I'll be alone forever!" The first cried and both Nara and Jimin giggled at their monologue, but quickly stiflled their giggles.

Jimin winked while running his pretty ringed fingers through his long raven locks, sending the girls to their knees as he passed by them on the crosswalk. Hell, Nara almost went down on her knees for him.

"That was cruel as hell." Nara cackled at the sight of the squealing group of girls as she moved further and further from their sight beside the man of their dreams.

"But it's funny." Jimin shrugged with a smirk of mischief.

"Not gonna lie, it is." She agreed, as Jimin pulled them to sit on a bench.

The couple sat under the midnight sky as the soft winds of autumn blew over their beings with a soft riot of colors that filled their vision.

Nara's vision followed the rush of gold, butterscotch, merigold, and sangria hues of what were once the close friends of the trees that stood tall over her head.

Every year around this time, Nara often felt for the trees. She knows what it's like be left alone, cold and vulnerable to the harsh elements of the world, and it isn't fun.

Releasing a sigh, Nara rested back against the bench, and from her peripheral vision, she caught sight of Jimin's coffee brown irises staring at her with patience in them.

"You know, the trees...I feel sad for the trees. The ones they love keep on leaving them." Jimin voiced barely above a whisper as if he read her mind. Nara shot up and eyed him with wide eyes that seemed as if they'd pop out.

"I'm convinced that you are physic. You always seem to know what I'm thinking." She beamed and Jimin chuckled with a hand covering his mouth.

"I heard it's a good thing to have someone like that in your life." Jimin commented, to which Nara nods as she seats herself beside him once again.

"Then I guess you must be that someone in my life." She mumbles, and a pink flush colors his cheeks and ear tips.

"I must be." He whispers as he looks away from her, but heard the deep breath being expelled from her lungs, ready to tell him.

"Jimin, if I-" But it felt as if a thousand little voices were in her head choking her words, telling her not to, because if she did and proceeded to confess all of her feats to Jimin, he might just turn around and do all of the things she didn't want to happen just like the last man she told.

"I'm letting you know again that I'm here to hear all of your problems Nara, but if you don't want to, that's alright. I just want to be that person that you could vent to because I understand what it's like not to have someone to talk to." He mumbled more to himself toward the end. And that's when it hit Nara, why not use this opportunity to get to know about his past. It's a give and take on both ends.

"Alright then. If I tell you, then you have to tell me why you quit dancing. Feel free not to divulge into certain details if it hurts to bring them back up."

Jimin nodded, all for it as long as he gets to see a happier Nara as a result of spilling her troubles.

"Deal." He said with an outstretched hand, which Nara took, and just as Jimin opened his mouth, thunder rumbled and rain fell from above.

"RUN!" Jimin shouted and the two were off faster than Jeon Jungkook.

Heavy breaths of sheer panic filled the air as the couple ran like their lives depended on it.

"We're never gonna make it back to my place, Chim. We need to take cover." Nara says, brushing back the wet hair that covered her face.

"Uncle Gwon's bookstore." Said Jimin as his finger pointed in the direction of the safe haven.

"Alrighty then. Put a little pep in your step. My nipples are about to fall off!" Nara shivered and Jimin's eyes widened by her statement.

"Well, excuse me for not meeting your preferred pace! We both don't own the longest pair of legs, Nara." Jimin mumbles with a roll of the eyes and Nara looks up at him with a glint of amusement filling her golden brown eyes that somehow seemed to hold light in them despite there being not much light.

"Accepting your shortness is progression of your characteristic of adamant denial. I'm very proud of you, little Jimin." She praised in a sarcastic manner, earning a pout of the lips, and a ultra wide look of incredulity from the man who halted his tracks despite the pouring rain.

"LITTLE? I'm tall as fuck Nara!" Jimin outstretched his legs, and Nara's nose scrunched up in amusement.

"Okay...whatever you say." She agrees with hopes that he'd drop it, but he didn't. Jimin ran full speed to stand in front of Nara and stood tall, enlongating his neck that kinda reminded her of a ostrich, and puffed his chest out like a puff fish despite them being out in the cold rain.

"Girl, I'm so tall, I'm breathing a different air quality than you." He says proudly, and as much as she wanted not to laugh, and make him feel insecure- a fit of her unique snorts and giggles filled the ears of everyone.

In that moment, it felt as no one else existed except for Park Jimin who ranted on and on in his thick Busan accent.

"LOOK AT THESE LONG, SEXY ASS ARMS." Jimin spread out his extremities to their fullest extent, and a male pedestrian raised his arms that outstretched Jimin's, immediately causing him to drop them in astonishment.

"I didn't stretch correctly this morning!" He called out, sending Nara into a fit of laughter that rendered her breathless.

"Don't laugh. It's not funny!" Jimin whined and swung his arms wildly as Nara wiped her tears after minutes of uncontrollable laughter. She barely stood to her feet and tried to hug a pouty Jimin, but he avoided any type of apologetic affection.

"Aww, I'm sorry."

"You all can kiss my butt."

"If it means that you'll forgive me."

"Oooh, ewww!"

"Get your mind out of the gutter!"

"Imma change your contact to booty eater."

"LOOK EVERYBODY, WATCH OUT FOR THE BOOTY EATER!" Jimin warned playfully, just barely missing the hits Nara threw as he tripped off of air in attempt at running away from her tiny fist of fury.

"PARK JIMIN!" She bulled past the crowd, not even caring at this point if people were amazed by her out of character actions that highly contrasted with her calm and collected persona she put on for the cameras.

She was just Nara with her lovely, yet annoying Jiminie.