Money? I like money...

Warmth radiated through the pink curtains in my room and on my body, waking me from my deep slumber and my dream of the delicious aroma of food. Soon I realized the delicious scent that had been tickling my nose was real and not a figment of my imagination.

I popped up from my high bed, nearly breaking my friggin ankle in the process of trying to reach the kitchen, where I found Jimin gently singing along to the song that played from his phone, as he swayed his hips side to side as he flipped an omlet in a skillet over medium heat.

"Love, love the stars. Love, love the stars. Love, love the moon. Love, love the moon~" Jimin gently sang in what I assumed to be a F4 range, which was pretty impressive. Made me wonder how high his range went if here were to sing his lungs out.

I tip toed over to the counter beside him and he immediately stopped singing and gave me the smile that always made me feel funny- in a good way of course, on the inside.

"Morning, Jiminie." I smiled back, letting the happiness inside me shine out and wrapped my arms around his waist tightly as I've always wanted to do, most definitely taking him by the element of surprise, but he didn't push me away.

He hugged me back, giving me a feeling of warmth better than the sun itself.

"Good morning, Nara." Jimin replied cheerfully and rested his chin on the nest of my bed hair and squeezed me back before pulling away to finish cooking.

A sigh left my lips and I went to the Keurig to pop in a French vanilla pod for my routine coffee.

"Want some coffee?" I asked and displayed to him a white mug with'Hello Gorgeous' printed in gold with eyelashes.

Jimin nodded and let out a airy, innocent, childlike chuckle and excessively blinked his lashes at me.

"Why yes, Nara, I'd love some coffee."

"French vanilla or regular?"

"Hmm?" He hummed and took my mug after I've put the sugar and creamer in, then brought it to his plump rounded lips and took a couple of sips.

"Hey!" I exclaimed startled by his bold action, yet didn't mind at the same time.

"What? I gotta taste before I drink it and not like it." Jimin chortles and wore his tight lipped smirk that he always wore when he seemed to be up to no good.

I brushed it off the went to grab the meal that Jimin took his time to prepare for me, then I placed a kiss on his jaw in thanks since I was too short to reach his cheek.

A small squeak left his lips and a light shade of pink dusted his cheeks and ear tips.

"Thanks for the food!"

Oh shit, I broke Jimin. He probably doesn't like that. Maybe I ought not to do that again.

"Er, thanks...uh I mean comewel your! G-goddammit!" Jimin struggled and sighed deeply before returning his eyes to mine in embarrassment.

"Your welcome." He finally got out and pushed back his long locks out of his eyes to continue making his own plate.

I took small bites of my omelette, loving that he incorporated red and green peppers, spinach, and caramelized opinions in the eggs too.

God, I felt like the rat from Ratatoullie when he ate the cheese and fruits for the first time.

"Never seen that face. Are you okay? It's that bad huh?" Jimin asked half jokingly, and my eyes flew open to acknowledge him.

"Boy, stop playing. It's very delicious." I complimented honestly, but he still eyed me warily.

"Trust me, Chim, you'd know if it's bad. I most certainly wouldn't lie to you."