We Are Bulletproof

"My biscuits are burnin'!" Yoongi complained as he pulled the trash bag over his body along with everyone else, earning an incredulous look from Hoseok.

"How? Why? All you did was migrate from the van, up the very small hill, then do a couple minor warmups." Said Hoseok and the pale man shrugged as Jungkook handed him the ten pound bag.

"Oooh Hyung~ You're gonna feel as if you've been hit and ran over by a toddler's car fifty times tomorrow when you wake. Might wanna cancel any plans for tomorrow." Jungkook informs with a evil laugh, and Yoongi pouted like a sad kitten.

"Namjoon, tell my mama that I love her." Said Yoongi as the youngest of the group pointed at the purple markers on a board, bringing everybody's attention on him.

"Day one will consist of arm and leg exercises. First exercise is jump squats! Now jump squat down the trail." Jungkook ordered and they all began performing the exercise.

"GODDDD, THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG ASS DAY!" Yoongi complained as he waddled around in pain after one jump squat.

"Jimin, maybe you don't need to do too many. You're already pretty toned. Let's take five from you." Jungkook says to the man who seemed intently focused on the moves to hear the young boy.

Jungkook sighed and placed his clipboard under his bicep before waving both hands in Jimin's face.

"Jimin? Woohoo!" Jimin's ears finally tuned in to the voice in front of him and a small smile appears on his lips.

"I'm sorry, what?" He asked and let out a long huff as he sent himself flying up in the air and back down. Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

"Eh, nevermind. Tomorrow, we'll only do five." He informed and eyed the other five men doing the workout, then made eye contact with Yoongi who appeared to be fed up with this and they're not even an hour into this weekend adventure.

"Why does this flower boy get special treatment?" He growled and quit his jumping, making Jungkook's eyes widen in alarm.

"Stay back!" The makane warned and Jin spritzed Yoongi with a spray bottle as if he were a bad pet.

"Bad boy! You're a bad boy!" He shouted with a look of mischief as Yoongi sputtered in disbelief.

Hoseok fell backward in the grass and laughed his head off at his two friends.

"Is that a spray bottle?!" He asked and Jin sprayed Hoseok to confirm that it indeed was, making the man jerk back so hard that he fell backward in the damp grass for a second time.

"Hey!" He shouted and Jin shot him again.

"Lower your voice, squeaks." Hoseok's lips opened and closed two times before completely shutting to stare at Yoongi who made a squish face in defeat.

"I'm sleepy." Taehyung whined as he did his last jump and Jimin opened his arms for his friend to come to.

"Me too." He said as they leaned against each other, and both Jungkook and Jin had evil looks plastered across their faces.

"Oh, geez. C'mon guys! We can do this! We are bulletproof!" Namjoon exclaimed with his fists raised in balls and bounced around as everyone trained their eyes on the excited giant in confusion.

"We are bulletproof?" Jimin and Taehyung question and eye him curiously as Namjoon nods his head in a cute way.

"Yes, imagine those water squirts are bullets. We can do this! Let's call ourselves the Bulletproof Men scouts?" He smiled and Hoseok snorted.

"Uh, no. Ew." Hoseok scrunched his face in disgust, and Namjoon looked around in confusion, wondering what he had said wrong as Hoseok placed a hand on his friend's shoulder.