Fourth Chapter

I drove us to Santiago

I drove us to Santiago. The journalist who had been pestering us for years was ecstatic that we finally agreed to do an interview. We even got a nice hotel room while we were there. I had planned to go on some trips around town, just to keep Nathan's mind off the interview. We were gonna hit up some museums, go for a drive into the mountains... All kinds of nice stuff. It wasn't often we got out of our own little village so it was a good opportunity to see something else.

Nathan didn't even seem so on edge. He asked me to read all the little plaques in the Pre-Columbian History museum, keeping his hand in mine throughout the tour. Fuck, he was so cute when he got all motivated to learn. It was something that didn't happen often these days unless it included his books. He was becoming a bigger nerd than me.

"That was fun," he said with the biggest smile on his face.

"You think? I'm glad," I said and winked at him.

"I think we should go out more. Do more stuff. It feels good to go out with you."

"Oh, I'll definitely take you out more then," I laughed and brought him closer. We went back to the hotel and the minute we were inside the door, he kissed me. It was the sort of kiss that definitely told me what he wanted to do now and I was all for it. Obviously.

I loved it when he got all controlling. It was just the way he looked at me as he pulled my shirt off, running his hands over my chest and stomach. If it wasn't for him, I would've stopped working out as much, but God... The way he looked at me even now. It did everything for me.

He pushed me down on the bed and sat down in my lap, pulling his own shirt off. I sat up and grabbed his hips, pulling him even closer to me.

"I love you," he murmured before kissing me.

"I fucking adore you," I groaned back as he got busy with his jeans. He stopped and looked up, smiling at me. And then he started doing everything slower. Just to mess with me in the best possible way.

I did nothing to help him. It looked like he was more than happy to undress us both and kind of put on a show for me like this. When we were finally naked I took over. He was too damn slow.

I turned us around so he was under me. Right where I wanted him to be the vast majority of the time.

"Make love to me," he whispered.

I grabbed his hand and laced my fingers with his as I pulled his ass up from the mattress, pushing inside of him.

"Fuck," I groaned, not able to hold back. He hooked his legs around my hips and pulled me forward. I clenched his hand and started moving.

You know you've hit jackpot when after knowing a guy for 15 years, being married to him for 12, he still makes you fucking crazy. And Nathan made me lose my mind from the first time we kissed.

He was purring, I was making weird-ass bird sounds, but it didn't even fucking matter. He loved those noises as much as I loved his purring. It was just sounds of content from the animals that lived inside of us. That were us.