Ninth Chapter

"Ryan has a crush on a boy," I murmured in Nathan's ear

He was panting hard and sweat was running off him in droves. In fairness, I had been wearing him out lately. Though he didn't seem to mind one bit as he always got to lie on my chest and run his hands over it.

I might've been the one needing him right now. I needed to feel him and remind myself he was okay. I needed to please him, love him and just... I just needed him.

He tipped his head up and met my gaze. "I knew it."

"What? How?"

"Gut feeling. I just knew it. I've known since he was like 5 years old."

"Really?" I arched a brow at him.

"Yeah. I knew about you too the minute I saw you. He's just as obvious as you are."

"How are we obvious, wise one?"

"Gut feeling. You don't have it?"

"Are you asking if I have a gaydar?" I laughed. "I didn't even know for sure you were interested before you kissed me back."

Nathan laughed and spread his legs over my thighs, sitting up on top of me. "Really? I kept staring at you."

"So you finally admit it?"

He nodded and smiled, his eyes wandering down to my chest. "I was staring a lot." His hands slowly ran over my stomach and my owl started cooing. "I stare at you all the time, Che." He slowly blinked and looked up, meeting my gaze.

"But I'm an old man now. You can't still be that impressed."

"I'll be impressed until the day we die. When your hair is grey and your face full of wrinkles." He bent over, putting pressure on a very good spot and kissed me. I ran my hands up his thighs and lifted my head up, meeting his mouth with mine. "You're the love of my life."

"You know you're mine too," I murmured and caught his bottom lip between my teeth. Gently. He pressed my head back down on the pillow and kissed me harder. He moved his hips over me and I groaned. "You're ready again?" I chuckled.

"Yes," he murmured, no humour in his voice. He was done playing around and he wanted to do go again.

But I kind of wanted to dick around more. "How good is your gaydar then?"

He was kissing my throat and so not paying attention to me. His hips were still moving and I was kind of forgetting why I even wanted to joke around.

"I could tell you were interested from day one," he murmured against my skin. "You always looked at me. You always spoke to me in a way you didn't speak to others." He pulled up and smiled down at me. "And then you kissed me."

"I did kiss you. I wanted to from the first time I saw you."

"Because I'm that irresistible." His smile widened and his fangs slipped over his bottom lip. I loved it when he smiled like that.