Eighth Chapter

I was awake and Nathan was asleep

I was awake and Nathan was asleep. He had untangled himself from me somehow. Couldn't have that now, could we?

I moved close to him, making him my little spoon and he started instantly purring. I relaxed completely, revelling in how warm he was. And soft. His skin was so soft.

I kissed his shoulder and got even more comfortable. When I was done moving around I took a deep breath and it felt like the bed sucked me in.

That was until Nathan moved his hips back, pressing his ass against me. I exhaled loudly and kind of hated how he was asleep right now. So not fair.

He did it again. His breathing changed and became shallow as he did it a third time. I pressed against him and a small moan slid out of his mouth. Okay, so he was not asleep.

I pulled his upper body back, sealing it to my chest, resting my head on top of his as I grinded his ass. My hand ran over his chest and he was softly moaning. Fuck even this was just really good. I could just keep doing this. And he seemed to be enjoying it too.

Then he stopped and slid his hand down between us, circling his fingers around me. I tried to suppress a groan, but I was massively unsuccessful. He had really soft hands and I fucking loved it when he touched me.

I slid my hand down his briefs, running over his ass before slowly sliding my fingers inside of him. He groaned and clenched his hand around me. 

"Fuck," I growled and pressed my fingers further inside of him. He made this amazingly cute whimper and I just wanted to bury myself in him now. He was moving his hand and I was moving my fingers and I think we were both losing our minds. Our hips were moving and all I was waiting for, was for him to give me the green light.

"Fuck me," he murmured and looked at me over his shoulder.

Never had I heard two better words in my entire life.

I moved in and kissed him, while I pulled my briefs off. Nathan took care of his own and pressed his ass against me again. I slowly eased inside of him and circled my arm around him, pressing him back against me. He wasn't able to move a whole lot but that was okay. I wanted to move. I wanted to slide in and out of him while listening to him moan.

I also wanted him to moan my name.

"You feel amazing," I murmured in his ear. He groaned and reached back, his fingers tangling in my hair. "I love having you this close. Being inside of you. It's the only thing I want right now."

"Yes," he breathed back, urging me to continue.

I clenched him back against me, while I slowly moved my hips. Oh god, he was just so amazing. His small moans drove me crazy, and his hand was on my wrist, clenching it.

"You're so fucking beautiful. Your skin is ridiculously soft and fuck." I jerked my hips hard, making him whimper. "You're never leaving this bed. We're doing this until we die."