Fifth Chapter

"That went pretty well," Nathan said as he brushed his teeth, getting ready for bed

"Yeah. She was nice." I brushed my hair quickly so it wouldn't get all tangled... And so Nathan could run his hands through it when we went to bed.

"Do you think it'll do any difference?" He turned around and looked up at me.

"You were honest about what you thought of it all and you told your story. You haven't told your story the way you want it to be told before. This will definitely change something. Not to mention, you look healthy and happy now." I took his face in my hands. "You look so good."

He leaned his cheek against my hand, pressing it closer with his own. He briefly closed his eyes as he started purring. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"I'm so proud of you," I murmured softly.

"You're the best," he murmured back.

I bent down and softly kissed him, getting real lost in his ridiculously soft lips. His purring intensified and he circled his arms around my neck, pressing his body to mine. His amazingly soft and fantastic looking body.

"I wanna watch telly," he murmured against my lips. "They're showing a documentary about birds of paradise."

"You have a bird of paradise right here," I murmured and let my fingers sneak up under his shirt.

"You're an owl. Not a bird of paradise."

"I'll show you paradise." I picked him up, carried him into the bedroom and threw him down on the bed. I handed him the remote and he smiled. "Just watch the TV."

He got comfortable while I pulled my shirt off. I knew he'd like that. He kept his eyes on the TV while I pulled his pants off. He pulled his shirt off and received a kiss before I moved down, kissing his body. I pulled the blanket of over me, so he'd have nothing to focus on but the television. And then I went to war. The television was playing some music and he was moaning softly. I let my hands wander up, slowly sliding over his chest. I felt him take a deep breath, his chest rising and I had to check myself before I smiled. Nathan groaned loudly then and I chuckled under the blanket.

"Che," he muttered after a while.

I poked my head out from under the blanket. "Yes?"

"I'm close."

"Ah," I muttered and moved up to his face. I kissed him. "Well, we just gotta do something about that, don't we?"

He nodded slowly, his breath heavy. I loved when he was this turned on because he was just so cute. All he wanted was to have me as close as possible. His hands went for my jeans and well, I wasn't going to stop him. He did it all by himself and he forgot all about the television. And we couldn't have that.

"Hang on," I murmured and dumped down on my back. He was about to crawl into my lap, but I shook my head. "Turn around."

He grinned and turn around.