Sixth Chapter

We watched the interview with our family

We watched the interview with our family. This was the first time the twins got an insight to what had actually happened too, besides what they had been able to find on the internet. Ryan had found the video that we leaked before coming to Chile, but he had decided not to watch it out of respect to Nathan. Instead, he told us he had found it and Nathan sat him down, telling him a bit what had happened. But now they were getting the full story.

They sat between Nat and Nathan on the couch. I sat on the hand rest next to Nathan and Aidan sat on the floor. My mom sat in our armchair.

When it was over my mom took a deep breath and smiled softly at Nathan. "That was good, deary."

"Yeah? You think so?" he asked a little nervously.

"Yes." She nodded.

"If they don't change something now, they're mental," Aaron said, actually sounding a little Irish for a second. The twins had this odd accent that mixed Irish, American and Spanish normally. When Aaron got angry he sounded so Irish. "I mean... Uncle Nate told them everything now. Everyone can see what's true. Right?" He looked up at Aidan.

"All we can do is hope," my brother murmured a little solemnly.

"That suit was fly," Ryan said. "At least they can't say you look bad, Uncle Nate."

Nathan snorted and tried to not laugh, but it wasn't very successful. He shook his head and looked at his nephew.

"At least they can't say that." He rose to his feet and looked around at us. "Wine anyone?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Nat grinned and joined him in the kitchen.

"So... What happens now?" Aaron asked and looked over at me.

"We're hoping this will change their minds in the US. Change Nathan's legal status and revoke the warrant on him."

"Do you think it will?"

I shrugged a shoulder and took the glass from Nathan he was handing me. He sat down next to me and I put my arm around his shoulders.

"Well, it can't make things worse."

"Oh don't say that," Nat growled and handed my mom a glass of wine too. "You're jinxing it."

"Have you considered speaking out?" my mom asked and looked up at Nat.

"No one wants to hear what I have to say. I'm the one that got knocked up and is being manipulated by a person in a position of power. Because I'm a little clueless girl who can't think for herself."

Mom snorted and took a sip of her wine. "And what about you Aidan?"

"I'm the before mentioned person in a position of power."

"I've always found it hilarious how they never used that argument against me and Nathan. No, we're just a couple of fags who couldn't control ourselves." I shrugged a little. "I think that's how it went the last time."