References: A/N

My dudes!!!

So I'll just get the point, this page is dedicated to displaying face references for characters so far in the story, and ones that'll be showing up soon.

In no way am I implying you must Invision the characters as this page suggests, these Idols/Actors are just guidelines that I myself, as the author, use to write about the characters and put pieces together in my mind.

Despite being not only an artist in literature, I also do visual arts; but even then, I find it hard to imagine characters in some instances. That being said, it's always nice to have a collection of visual references to trail back to.

Furthermore, yes, I do have a face reference for Y/N.

Some may think that is odd, as this is a more xreader type story, and sometimes people put their own self in the protagonist's slot with stories like these.

To clear this up, I'm just going to say, the only thing that can really be elaborated on is the name. That's the only thing I will leave open for changing.

Especially having a story like this that requires a lot of backstory regarding the protagonist, there's no way I can develop a detailed and compelling story trying to build the reader in as a character.

There's a lot of broadness there, and it just doesn't work out for me.

I tend to enjoy getting into depth with my descriptions of certain characters, so I need a solid hold on all aspects of them,

Especially the protagonist.

So, yes, the name is basically the only thing that'll be left to be filled in.

The protagonist, referred to as Y/N, is completely my own character with her own personality traits and physical traits.

So I hope that could clear some things up.

Anyway, carrying onto the point-

Sober is my own story with my own characters. The characters physical traits (and for the Bangtan members, names as well) are the only thing plucked out of the real world and used in this story.

Additionally, the hair color theme of Bangtan in this story corresponds with The Most Beautiful Moment In Life pt. 2 photo shoots.

So please do keep that in mind.

Here are the references:

Kim Namjoon as himself (Pink Mon)-

Kim Seokjin as himself (Eomma)-