Chapter One - The Meeting

One ordinary day in the city where no one can get in danger, the city felt like a heaven.

Alarm goes off: 07:00

"Ryan wake up. You'll be late for work.", Ryan's mother; Lois Lane, calls him and goes down. "Where's dad? He is supposed to take me with", "Well he said that you must meet him at work, there was a problem at the training room" Lois told him and Ryan flew off to the Head Quarters. When he got there he saw her

Sophia's POV:

I woke up at 4 am and couldn't sleep, that mission was difficult but it was fun.

I get dressed into a athlete short tank top (Adidas) and 3 quarter Adidas skinny pants and Adidas tennis shoes and made my hair into a messy bun "Adidas it is", I almost walk out but I forgot my jacket before going to work at 5 am. I leave at my apartment, "God I have the MOST BEAUTIFUL view of the whole city"

I arrive at work: Justice League Headquarters, I go to the training room and starting my exercise program with my favourite obstacle: The Battlefield, They called it that because there was holograms that we train with to make us strong when we go on a mission, there's also the shooting rank, rock climbing and a fighting ring, where we ask some of our co-workers to train with us or we get trained by the training captain: Captain George Young. My father.

Hey everyone, tnx so much for reading this book. I know that this chapter is short, the next two chapters will also be short, I'm trying my best to write it long.

I hope that you enjoy this book so much
Greetings
NikitaLaraCoetzee