Chapter 11 - Looking back at our Childhood

Best song for this whole chapter: "Grown - Chloe x Halle"

Sophia's P.O.V:

After we watched Charlie's Angels, i didn't watch the whole movie because i fell asleep and then i felt a warmness cover me, it was Ryan that covered me up with a blanket and sat next to me; he picked me up to sleep on his chest and kissed my forehead and whispered: "I love you so much", i couldn't believe it, i know he told me that when i was in hospital, but he means so much to me; i could never loose him, he means so much to me.

Next Morning:

"Sophia, are you ready to play one of my favourite game called, stab the victim, whaaahahaha... tag your it" Joker said and he stabbed me and i groan, i was also in tears. "Please..don't..do.....this...to...me" I was so weak to speak, where is Ryan to rescue me, god i need him like ASAP. "Oh your looking for your superhero boyfriend, oh i forgot to tell you...I killed him" Joker said with a grin and stapped me in my leg and let out a bloody scream "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-"

"Sophia, Sop..hey dont cry im here with you, its ok" Ryan said as he comfort me, my whole life is a mess, "I thougt..i..lost..yo-" then i suddenly starting crying. God i'm such a cry baby.

Then all of a sudden the girls came running in with weapons in their hands, lets just say the 'weapons' were pans, spantula and a cook book, really Cleo. God i love my bestii's.

"We heard a scream and we thought that he came back to kill you Sop" Khayni said and Christie & Cleo agreed with. "Girls i'm fine, just a nightmare but i'm still alive" I said as i look at Ryan, oh no, not that mad face; all i had to do now is to calm him down "Hey Ryan, lets go to the battlefield to calm you down, maybe hit a few punching bags", "Sop i think that it's not a good idea, i'm not feeling like i'm up to that".

Well there goes my plan. "Hey girls, i think that you gals must go back to your homes, i need alone time, text you later" I said while i push them into the door and gave them hugs and then they went to their houses; im really stressed about Ryan, he doesn't seemed himself anymore.

It literally was 2 hours of silence, he didn't talk, just sat there and looking out of the window. "Ryan, hey, lets get out of the apartment and go somewhere to clear our minds" I say while i rub at the back of his neck. "Sure" he mumbels and stood up to get the car keys, "Hey..Wrong key, we're going with the Jeep" I say with a smirk, he loves my Jeep.

We were in the Jeep and then all of a sudden my FAVOURITE childhood song came up "Shallow by Lady Gaga ft. Bradley Cooper"

Tell me something, boy

Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?

Or do you need more?

Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?

I'm falling

In all the good times I find myself

Longing for change

And in the bad times I fear myself

I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in

I'll never meet the ground

Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us

We're far from the shallow now

In the shallow, shallow

We're far from the shallow now

Oh, oh, oh, oh

"Why do you love this song so much, Sop?" He asked me with a funny serious look on him, "Well Ryan, i love this song because i grew up with this song so don't judge me" I stuck my tounge out and gave him a smirk.

"Tell me about your childhood, Sophia" He asked out of the blue when we parked at the beach and looked out to the waves. "Well you already know that i'm South African LOL ;), ever since i met my girls (Christie, Khayni and Cleo) we made a bond and a promise that we will one day become a team and we will fight to protect each other, but at one day, we went our seperate ways, to become singers well Christie became a music producer; we told her straight that she can't sing, everytime she tries to sing, every glass would have break into pieces, at first she was furious at us but she realised then". I laughed at the end of my story, she was actually bad at singing.

After I told the story, I was asleep in the Jeep while Ryan was driving and suddenly he putted his one hand on my leg and mumbled something I couldn't even hear.