Chapter 5 - Mission in Costa Rica Part 1

Summary from the previous Chapter:

I went to put down the gun, suddenly I see 'Frank',God give strength

"What the fuck are you doing here 'Frank' are you here to insult me again","No Sophia, im here to do my job so butt off and stop acting like a child" I wanted to choke his throat and show him who was the 'STONGEST'

______________________________________

"Agent Raysbuttom, Behave yourself or I'll recrewed you to janitor and believe me I will do that" Superman said to Frank. I tried to hold my laugh in, Raysbuttom..Its very funny.

"What are you laughing at, Sophia; do you think that its funny to laugh at my surname", "I cant help it; Agent Raysbuttom, its very funny".

He comes up to and tried to aim for my neck but then Ryan caught his hand and threw him 5 meters in the air and Frank fell to the ground and I went to him and went down on my knees and told him,"Who's the STRONGEST now, Frank" and I gave him a soft clap on the cheeks.

Superman gave our instructions and went somewhere as we go in the plane and buggle up. I went to sit down and put up my headphones and listen to music while drawing the birth place where im from, Cape Town; South Africa. Ryan comes at the back from me and took the one side of my headphone off; "Hey", he whispers, "Hey" I whispered back.

He sits next to me and looks at my drawing; "This is beautiful, are you from South Africa", "Yes I am; born and raised" I let out a soft laugh also a sigh and put a hair at the back of my ear. Everytime I look at this drawings, I get some good memories and sometimes I get bad memories, some bad memories are from my uncle that tried to kill my mother. He was part of a gang, they called themselves the 'southern snakes'. They stole money from banks, they smuggle drugs in from other countries and they kidnap women and children and sell them to other gang members around the world.

"Sophia, are you alright, you went into daydreaming" Ryan told me, "Oh sorry I was going threw the plan" I didn't want to tell him about my dark situations and why we moved to Metropolis from Cape Town.

As we arrive at Costa Rica, I look out of the window and god, this place looks BEAUTIFUL!!!, "Welcome to Costa Rica boys and lady", said the general and we got out of the plane and went to our rooms at the base.

We headed to our rooms and went to the meeting room to discuss our plan and how to get these bad guys.

"Alright, we need to catch these criminals; the tricky part is that the leader of this gang, Angelou Selvatore; doesn't always come to this meetings they're holding; so we need to--","try and get him to come to this meeting and then we have them all" Sophia interrupts the Costa Rican General and puts the file down on how to get him. "How did you get that file agent Young?" The general asks

"Oh this one, I found it laying there opened, you should never leave your things open". Sophia said and gave him the eye.

As the general gave them there weapons, they went to dressed into their mission clothes; Sophia went to get dressed into her undercover clothes: a shirt that says 'make love', a grey loose beanie, black jeans with black vans and her nails painted Black. Her hair is loosen.

"Are you comfortable with that Sophia?" Ryan asks as he gets ready for action, "Yeah I am, this is my undercover outfit, hello, im a spy and a agent" I say with that look in my eye and he just starts to laugh softly.

"There is nothing wrong with my outfit so go wait outside", "I'm gonna track your family down to ask them how they raised a vicious young lady like you?" Ryan said as a joke.

Goddamm why is Ryan so hot, anyway I need to focus on the mission.

As it turns to night, Ryan comes to me and puts his hands on my shoulders,"Be careful Sophia, if you are in Trouble, just call my name, ok","Don't worry; I will be fine, and I will do that" I said while looking him in the eye. 

I go undercover as one of a gang and went to hear the plan..15 minutes later the BOSS, Angelou Selvatore, comes in and I whisper at a corner,"the boss has landed,I repeat that the boss has landed".

"Seniors and Senioritas, it's time to take  Costa Rica..DOWN!!, and they will BOW BEFORE US..WHAA-HAHAHAHA.."

I take a voice record, last thing I remember was being blind folded and someone drugged me.

A few hours has passed and I open my eyes and I saw that I was held captive in a strong leather and then I suddenly saw a strong light, "Well; well, if it isn't Agent Young, welcome to my hideout".

Hey people, I'm so happy that you guys read my book...tnx so much

Anyway.....Who do you think is holding Sophia at the hiding place...

Keep reading to find out..

Greetings
Xoxoxo
NikitaLaraCoetzee