Chapter 12 - Running Away

Ryan's P.O.V:

Sophia fell asleep and I placed my hand on her leg, she is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. "I don't deserve such a beauty like you" I said softly, it's true I don't deserve her. But I'm lucky to have her in my life.

Third person's P.O.V:

As they go on their way to Sophia's Apartment, Ryan sense something that isn't right, he looks to Sophia while she is soft snoring in her sleep. They stop at the garage to park the Jeep and he gets out and looks around who's looking at them, he goes to the other side to carry Sophia and take her inside her Apartment.

Before he opened the door he used his super speed to the person while carrying Sophia and took him by his neck and lifted him up, "Damian!?, What a surprise"; "Ryan...I was on patrol, uhm..what a coincidence", "Really, you doing patrol in Metropolis..Do your 'patrol' in Gotham and not here.. Metropolis is my turf".

"Ugh Ryan do you always have to act like the hero of the day" , "Damian, don't even start now.. I 'm gonna kill you if you--" Ryan was interrupted by Sophia's groan and her smack on his shoulder.

Sophia's P.O.V:

I was in such a great and warm sleep while I was woken up by an argument who I think was Ryan and Damian, ugh why does Damian always have to start a fight with the wrong person. "Seriously you guys..why do you wake me from sleeping, you guys are gonna be in your graves" I said while pulling away from Ryan's grip and went down to my apartment, well I have to walk three blocks to it, great...

As I go in my apartment, I see my furniture being thrown all over the place, and I see a blood stain on my wall with a picture of me from my one concert in Peru, I read what's on the note, "You can't hide from me anymore...Daughter. XO You know who". I was about to fall down with tears coming from my face. I know that I sound and feel like a emotional person, but I can't tell Ryan about my move here yet.

Ryan catches me in time and oozes me from comfort. "Ryan, let me run away and don't come after me" I said in sobs. I knew that this will make Ryan mad and that he will overprotective on me and will not leave me. We made that promise while I was in hospital after passing out since at the headquarters about my mum and 'the news'.

He carries to my room and puts me in bed and I drifted off to sleep with him holding my waist and comforts me. (We were scooping lol ;) )

I never felt like this in my entire life. I went out of Ryan's comfort and got out of bed to pack my clothes and some weapons for safety. I went out of the bedroom but I stopped dead at my tracks, I turned around to look at Ryan, Sh*t!, I forgot to put a pillow in between his arms so that he thinks that I'm still there with him.

As I did that, I knew that I must run away for my own safety. I went to the front door and opened softly and locked it, luckily there is a spare key in the apartment for Ryan.

Goodbye Ryan.