Chapter 4 - Mission in Costa Rica

Alarm goes off - 3:45 am, alarm got dismissed; suddenly there comes a knock on my front balcony door.

"Ugh, just five more minutes!!", I was not in a good mood to go with the boss 'son'. I heard the knock getting louder "I'M COMING!!!" I was in my elegant silver night dress with red roses while my hair was loosen. I climb out of bed, I went to the curtain and open the balcony door and saw him, my 'babysitter', "Morning sunshine, time to go; are your bags ready","yes they are, it's in the kitchen". I said while rubbing my eyes to go open.

Ryan comes in and goes to the kitchen to get my bags and he super speed to the headquarters while I get dressed in a black adidas shirt with stripe patterns on, a short dark blue demin, black vans shoes that has white stripes on and my long hair in a genie ponytail and he comes back to take me "woah, are you gonna carry me?", "Uhm yes, is there a problem?, Don't worry I won't let you drop; after all you are to precious to be dropped" omg, did he just say that I'm precious, he likes me lol

"Ok let's go then", he picks me up and flies me to Headquarters. As we land, Superman arrived and we came closer so that he can give us our instructions and our weapons, "This is what I'm talking about" as I said while I pick up a sniper that was from the army and I load the gun. Ryan came to me and lower my gun down, "slow down Sophia, we're not even there yet, so put the gun down","I know, I was just testing the gun" I went to put the gun down and suddenly saw Frank, God give me strength.

"What the fuck are you doing here Frank, are you here to insult me again huh frank", "Well, well Sophia I am here to do my job so butt off and stop acting like a little girl", I badly wanted to choke his throat and show him whos the 'STRONGEST'