Chapter 13 - Hideout

Sophia's P.O.V:

I locked my apartment just for safety and I went to my Jeep, Well that brings the memories from earlier on today. I started my Jeep and went to the airport to go to my home country, South Africa. I knew that I will be safe there, I know some people who will give me some shelter and protection. I came to the airport and book my jet to South Africa. 30 minutes past and my jet was ready to fly. I was in my jet ready to fly when I was in the air, I started to get the memories of when I was little.

Flashbacks:

"Daddy, look there is a little plane" , "Sophia, that my dear is a jet, you still so young to learn my dear, no wonder your surname is young". Yeah our Surnames were the Young's. We lived in Cape Town, South Africa.

"Daddy can we go to the beach pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeee", "Sure cupcake lets go before daddy heads back to work". We headed to the beach with my dad's Jeep from 1988.

2 hours later...

"Sergeant Young speaking...Yes.....Ok I'm on my way...I will bring her aswell...ok bye *Call ended* Sophia honey, lets go daddy's work called me in and I'm gonna take you with".

Later that night...

"Daddy why isn't mummy here with us", "Well my pumpkin, mummy is..you know, a little bit ill and she needs to recover from her sickness and we must not think of that ok sweetie. She asked us remember."

"I know daddy but..i miss her so much... I wish she got better and came back to us".

*End of flashback*

I was caught out of my flash back when I saw one special place to see when you enter a country... Table Mountain.

The jet landed and I welcomed by my dear grandmother, Kelly Jones. Oh how I love her so much, she makes THE BEST lemon meringue pie in Cape Town, her pies win every time. "There she is...The one and only *drum roll* Sophia Young *makes fake fans applause* "Granny seriously..im here to visit, not to perform" I laugh as I told her, oh can she perform XD.

"Hey!..I want to let the whole world know that I have a world famous granddaughter, can't your dear ol' granny brag a little bit *smirk emoji*, "Ay granny of course you can, but not now...I am taking a break from everything"..."Let me guess, boy problems and trouble at work" , "H-how did granny know??". She lets out a sigh "Your father called me to warn me that you were coming"