Chapter 6 - The Rescue

Third Person's P.O.V:

As Sophia was held captive, she is trying not to be scared, when they went out; she tries to escape the leather and then she gets out and suddenly the door went open and she luckily had her pocket knife with her that her aunt gave her for her 18th birthday, anyway; door went open and then she aim for the neck but someone got her hand just in time and he pulled her to him and it was Ryan, "Ryan, what the fuck?!, DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN!!!", "Shh Sophia, they will come back lets get out of here now", I listened to him; agh I HATE Myself for falling in love with Superboy.

Sophia's P.O.V:

We go out of the room where I was trapped in and suddenly we stop at a voice that I recognized before, "Oh no no no Agent Young, I don't think so", It was Lux Luthor, Son of Lex Luthor.

"Well if it isn't Sophia Young, The SINGER that is running away, that is not nice you know", Lux said with a grin and I got pissed, "Well I can't help to because you are on my ass the whole time" I said with that guilty face on so that he knows that he is guilty of what he did to my family.

"Oh Sophia, I'm sorry for breaking this to you, but your little secret is out" he held out his phone and shows me a video where the news talked about me and about my latest album. And I saw Ryan's face turning red, i know that look, he's gonna kill him. My Mother always had that face when my brother did someting wrong.

"You son of the bit--"," no no, miss Young, no swearing at this gentleman" he said while he shows himself. Ugh can't I just kill him already. And then suddenly he graps me and puts a pocket knife at my throat

"Lux, leave her or i'll break every bone inside you and i swear to your life that you will DIE!!!" Superboy said while he held his hands into fists.

I was starting to get scared but he looked at me and i can tell that he is trying to tell me that I need to calm down.

I looked at him and I gave a scared smile and I got a chance to kick Lux in his private place and
took his pocket knife and I put him to the ground with the knife pointing at him. "Lux, Oh Lux Luthor, looks like you are in deep trouble" I said in a baby tone; like he was a baby.

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS SOP--" Ryan interupt his sentence by giving him a hit and he uses his super hearing and picks me up in a bridal style and then he covers me body when the warehouse was exploding and he took me out and I opened my eyes and met his, 'dammit why do I always fall for those brown-ish eyes', "You ok Sophia, are you hurt", "Nah, I'm fine thanks" I lied and he knew so he sees my shirt that is ripped and he looks at my injury. "You don't have to lie to me, Sophia, here let me fix it for you". He takes me back to the base and he puts me on the metal table and he lifts my shirt up and puts on that stuff that burns like hell when you have a scratch or even worse. "ugh SHIT!!, eish", I took the pain in, but I can't help to siss like a injured sportsmen, like on a soccer match, or football.

When he was done, he cupped my face and I look at him, "I'm sorry Ryan I..I can..expla--" I started to cry and he pulled me in a hug and rubbed my hair, "You don't need to appologize to me Sophia, I will always be there for you, no matter what", "Ryan...I..I..lied..about..m-", He shhued my and I badly wanna tell him. I know that we know each other for a short time, but it felt like I knew him my entire life.

Hey my lovers...

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, I tried my best to make it long.... soo what do you think of Ryan and Sophia... Will Sophia tell Ryan her DEEPEST, MOST DARK SECRET or will someone else spoil it for her....

Keep reading to find out.

Greetings

xoxoxoxo

NikitaLaraCoetzee