Chapter Three - The Meeting Part 2

"I can explain Sir-" Ryan's super speed interupted Frank and choked him where he took me , "You NEVER abuse  a woman, NEVER", "SON PUT HIM DOWN!" Superman demand Ryan and he let him go and Frank fell to the ground.

While Superman was scolding Frank out, I went to sit on a bench inside the training room and then Ryan came to me and lifted my chin to put a ice pack on and I took it from him. "Thanks, but I could've handled myself; I'm the strongest spy here so yeah", "Being the strongest doesn't mean that your abilities will strengthen, just take it step after step",He said while he was bending on his knees to check my injury. "I've never seen you here before, I'm Sophia, Sophia Young","I'm Ryan Kent, son of the 'boss'" I couldn't help but I started to giggle. "And your the daughter of  Captain George, the training Captain". We both stood up, I couldn't help to give him a hard hit with my elbow into his side,"haha very funny" I said sarcastically

We went to the meeting room to hear the next mission. I can't wait for the next mission. I'm ready to accomplish my next mission.

Next thing Superman came in, we all seated and the meeting began, "There's a secret invasion being  planned in Costa Rica and I'm sending one of my top warriors to have a look there and keeping us on the highlights, Sophia; you will go 'cause your the strongest out of all these thousand men, I'm also sending a few warriors that will join you" I can't believe that I'm going to COSTA RICA, AAARRRIIIIBBBAA!!!..MISSION, HERE I COME-,"And Superboy is going with" -wait what 😒😒😣😣, "He's going with to protect you and be your back-up Agent Young", Great now I have a babysitter that's coming with.

"Don't worry, I won't bite", "haha" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes to him when he said that. "Sir with all due respect, but I can take care of myself, I'm a grown woman did you people forget; THE ONLY WOMEN that is a warrior AND a TOP SECRET AGENT of this fucking place".

"We didn't forget Sophia so don't throw a tantrum", Frank yelled that from the other side of the table. "Ugh shut the fuck up Frank, or you'll be DINNER TO THE LIONS" I said back to him.

"You guys will leave tomorrow at first dawn, so go home and rest and see you tomorrow bright and early"

Costa Rica, here I come; just keep a lot booze for me 'cause I want to drink myself to death from my babysitter