ii

"hey, kid." one of yoongi's closest friends, namjoon, said as he sat down at the table. it was late afternoon and both boys weren't doing anything so they decided to meet up for lunch.

"hey, how've you been?" yoongi replied. he smiled over at the other boy and then turned his attention to his drink.

"i've been good, but nina has been keeping both jin and i up and on our feet twenty-four-seven. i barely was able to meet here with you today." namjoon chuckled. yoongi could see the dark bags under his eyes. he and his husband, seokjin, had recently adopted a baby girl from tiwan. neither of them had been prepared for how much she was going to cry during the night.

"i told you," yoongi teased.

"yeah, but it's so worth it." namjoon stared off into space as he smiled, "she needs to meet her uncle yoongi sometime... and both jin and i need sleep so you could come to my house after this." the older joked.

"i wouldn't mind. i've got nothing else to do today. i'd love to meet her." yoongi smiled.

"thank you, yoongs." namjoon sighed happily and went back to his drink.

,

"hi there, baby." yoongi cooed, tickling the baby that laid on his lap. she squirmed and giggled, loving the attention she was getting.

"jinnie and i are gonna take a quick nap, if you don't mind." namjoon said haistly and held around his husband's waist.

"go ahead, i'm not stopping you." yoongi waved them away and the two boys retreated to their bedroom, cuddling up together under the warm blankets.

nina gurgled and looked up at yoongi.

"you're a cutie, but you sound like a pain in the butt for your daddies." yoongi joked quietly.

°