x

"yoongi? yoongi, baby, wake up." jimin said, slightly shaking the boy below him.

yoongi groaned, not liking the fact that he was being woken up. though, he hadn't yet seen the look of panic on jimin's face.

"yoongi, please." jimin begged. with this, yoongi opened his eyes.

"what's wrong?"

"we've gotta go. my dad saw me while i was slipping some money. he just stared at me- he knows it's me. we've got to go now!"

"shit- uh, okay. let me throw on some clothes and shoes and i'll be ready." yoongi sat up and quickly began to dress himself. jimin just sat and bit his nails.

"he might just think he was dreaming- or seeing things, you know." yoongi suggested.

"even if he thinks that maybe it wasn't me, i took his car. he probably has called the cops by now."

"maybe he hasn't realized his car is gone yet? we've got a bit of a head start, if so." yoongi shrugged his shoulders. it's just now occurred to him what they're doing. yoongi is dropping everything and running away with his previously-presumed-dead ex-boyfriend.

is this the right decision? sure, he can see himself becoming happy finally; due to being away from his life. but, how long can they last? sure, with the sum of their collections, they could buy a tiny apartment and both get jobs but it all seemed kind of out of reach for yoongi.

what if things with jimin went south? then what would he do? can he even come back after leaving with no warning? he wishes to stay in contact with his few friends but knows that's a bad idea. he doesn't want them to let his uncle know where he is.

a sudden wave of fear washed over him. then again, what does he have to lose? really, he's got nothing on the line except the fact he doesn't have to pay for his own food or housing. he can easily deal with that, though. he won't mind working any job that doesn't involve the dreary atmosphere of working with dead bodies every day all day.