viii

"it's me." yoongi said quietly as he entered his room. jimin looked up from his phone and smiled, standing to greet yoongi with a kiss.

the older was slightly taken back by this gesture but he shook it off.

"did you eat something?"

"no, i felt awkward." jimin chuckled, keeping his voice low like yoongi's.

"i'll get you something. what would you like?" he asked and jimin laid back down on yoongi's bed.

"i'm not that hungry, right now. i'll be fine. but, i am a little cold and i missed you a lot," jimin pouted and opened his arms. yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes, smirking. he shrugged off his coat and locked the bedroom door, settling into jimin's arms. he closed his eyes and allowed himself to take in jimin's comforting scent. he'd missed it.

"let's leave tomorrow morning. i don't want to be in this house any longer than i have to." yoongi mumbled.

"okay, i'll go out later tonight and get my stash of things, grab my father's car and some money. i'm dead so they'll assume they were robbed." jimin chuckled.

"mmkay, while you're gone, i'll pack some things, too. kyung has an extra credit card that i can try to swipe. i don't know how long it'll be until he realizes it's gone and cancels it, so let's make the best of it, heh."

"yeah, until then, i'm gonna take a nap. that drug they put me under fucked up my head and now i have a massive headache." jimin said and closed his eyes, lacing his fingers with yoongi's, falling asleep almost immediately.

yoongi smiled softly and closed his eyes, too. for once in the last few months, he felt happy. relieved. he would finally be getting out of this place. and, with the love of his life- he couldn't imagine anything better than this.