vii

jimin held yoongi while he sobbed- sitting in a corner of a dark closet. the room was silent other than the boy's muffled cries. yoongi had been holding everything inside since jimin left but now, he could let it all out.

finally.

it felt so good to cry. he could finally find some relief from his pain- the heart wrenching feeling of knowing the love if his life was gone. but only now, returned.

"it's okay, yoonie." jimin whispered, "you don't need to cry. he can't hurt you anymore. we're gonna get out of here and leave it all behind. i promise you that we'll make a better life for ourselves. just you and me."

yoongi sniffled and nodded, not wanting to ever leave the other's warm and comforting arms. he snuggled his face into the crook of jimin's neck- jimin's arms wrapping around his torso tightly.

the two were always very touchy with each other. they were their own only sources of comfort for many years.

"when do you wanna go?" yoongi wondered. his voice still wobbled from crying.

"whenever you're ready. i just have to be careful about who sees me until then. if someone who thinks i'm dead sees me... oh god." jimin chuckled lightly, playing with yoongi's hair.

"hnh, yeah." yoongi hummed, "i otta get back out there, jim. before kyung comes back. i'll just say that someone came by and got your body. you remember where i live, right? the spare key is still under the front mat. get yourself some food and he and i will be home in a few hours. just stay in my room." yoongi told jimin and stood up.

"okay, i'll see you later." jimin nodded and kissed yoongi's lips before slipping out the back door, fixing the dark hood over his head.