iv

yoongi's hands began to shake as he unzipped the body bag. he didn't know what do to.

if he left, his uncle would beat him.

if he didn't do the job, his uncle would beat him.

the only thing he can do is finish the job.

but, he knows this will be the hardest one he's ever done. sure, he'll go home and cry after doimg something for a child but this is worse.

it's always worse when it's the only person who's ever loved you.

he stared down at the boy's face, feeling hot tears drip down his cheeks. his heart began to pound.

yoongi dragged a finger across the deceased boy's cheek and then dropped his hand.

yoongi knew it. he knew it was only a matter of time before the boy ended it all for good.

"god, i'm sorry." yoongi cried, feeling his chest contract. more tears spilled from his eyes as he leaned down and kissed jimin's forehead.

yoongi let his head rest against jimin's, not really caring if anyone saw. sure, it hurt when jimin ran away but this... this pain is almost unbearable.

"i'm sorry i couldn't help you. i'm sorry i couldn't protect you." yoongi choked out quietly.

a hand wrapped around yoongi's holding it tight. he didn't register the feeling at first but then, his eyes popped open and he jumped back.

there before him he saw the... presumed to be dead boy with his eyes slightly open, looking over at yoongi.

soon, the young boy's head began to spin as he tried to process what was happening and he soon found himself falling to the floor.