v

yoongi opened his eyes slowly, feeling the sensation of fingers being dragged across his face.

at first, nothing from the last few months was in his head. all he knew was that his boyfriend was sitting next to him, smiling down; happy.

but, then reality hit him.

"holy shit!" yoongi shouted and rolled over, shooting straight to his feet. he backed all the way to the wall, trying to catch his breath.

"yoongi, don't freak out, please. i promise i can explain." jimin said in a calm but firm voice.

i'm probably only dreaming, yoongi though, stepping away from the wall a bit. he looked into the eyes of the boy before him. gosh, he really missed the way they seemed to sparkle no matter what.

"you knew i was gonna do it, huh?" jimin smiled, "you knew i was gonna kill myself?"

yoongi was getting mixed signals so he just nodded.

"i was really going to, but then i was hit with an... idea, of sorts. so, i met with some guys i found online and they helped me fake my own death. though, now, it doesn't seem like it'll work. you weren't supposed to be the one working right now." jimin sighed and sat down on the floor.

"i don't understand."

"you hate your life, don't you?"

"yeah, i guess." yoongi shrugged. that was an easy answer.

"come, run away with me." jimin giggled, holding onto yoongi's hands, swinging them back and forth.

yoongi shook his head in disbelief, "i'm sorry, give me a second. i am having trouble processing this. you were dead just a second ago."

"no, yoongi. i wasn't. please, come, run away with me." jimin was almost begging at this point, "i hated being without you every day and i want you back. just you and me. forever. just think about it! we could finally be happy."

yoongi opened his mouth to speak but jimin cut him off, "i'll take my dad's old ford- the one with the bench seat. i'll take all my savings and college money and we'll start new."

yoongi stared blankly at jimin.

"fuck it. let's go."