vi

yoongi was almost devastated to find that what had happened was only part of his imagination. he opened his eyes to see jimin standing over him, yes, but neither of them spoke for a long time.

but, then, yoongi broke down sobbing again. it had been so long since yoongi saw his face. he was crying more out of relief, now. yet, still unsure of what just happened.

jimin pulled yoongi up and close to his chest, hugging him tight.

"don't cry, yoongi. i'm sorry for scaring you. i didn't know you'd be here." jimin muttered and scratched yoongi's back.

"w-what-"

"i'll explain later, okay? we just need to get out of here before anyone sees this." jimin explained hurriedly and dragged yoongi up with him and into a dark room.

"you were d-dead-" yoongi sniffled, not wanting to let go of his ex.

"no, yoonie, i faked it, okay? i'm okay. look at me. let me see your pretty eyes." jimin chuckled softly and wipped yoongi's tears away, "god, i missed you so much."

"i missed you, too, jimin. but- but, why? why this?" yoongi stumbled over his words.

"i really was gonna kill myself but, just as i was standing at the edge... i realized i didn't really want to die. i just hated my life- not myself. so, i pulled a few strings and now everyone thinks i'm dead."

yoongi didn't answer. rather- he didn't know how to answer.

"i need a kiss. i've been suffering for the last few months." jimin sighed and was pulled into a deep yet soft kiss.

"i thought i'd never see you again." yoongi cried, holding onto jimin with a steel grip.

"yoongi, let's run away together."

with that, yoongi collapsed to the floor again.

- -

A/N: My birthday is tomorrow (Dec. 21st) nerds and I have midterms heh... my friend made me a video and she's been crying while making it and I'm not ready to watch it cause I know I'll cry. I have the best people 😥